09-11-2017, 12:52 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i'm trying to plat this grindy af game and i did some save before popping trophies

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

According to SW, this game has the same code for every region so it should work for everyone

Actually you can

-save 1 last mission, u can get the final general and valkyria silver and gold trophy, when u do them resume game after and buy last weapons update for another silver trophy

-save 2 all s mission: Only last mission left for the gold trophy

-save 3 30 equipment: Enter prominate and pick up the order in the workshop to get the bronze and silver trophy

-save 4 30 ace: I got the silver trophy BEFORE the save, so i don't know if killing another ace the trophy pop

-save 4 update: Dunno if this trophy is casual because the valkyria appears casually in the battlefield, btw i got in the next mission, the most down in the map, it's a tactical mission, start it and wait night u should hear the valkyria voice, defeat her and get the trophy

-save 5 100 battle report: go to HQ and turn in the 3 reports

-save 6 all community event: Go to prominade and watch the last event for the 2 trophies

-save 7 100 free mission: do another one free mission (this was insanely grindy...)

-save 8 all upgrade: go to basil factory and take the last upgrade (this too..)

U can anytime try to buy something at the ragnite shop and let me know if the 300k gold trophy pop, and kill one enemy should pop the 1000 and 3000 enemies defeated
U can in save 2,3,4 redo missions and kill the generals, it should pop the story trophies

EDIT I only miss the upgrades trophy right now
EDIT 2 The save set is complete, there are some misc trophies that can be easily earned by doing random mission but i think u can get the plat from 0% in about 1 hour or less
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-16-2019 at 08:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 93 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 19willy74, abufhad, ahmednoor, alguse00, asdw58, bullet1994, Canguro_Cojo, cherrytrees87, chict4563, chuchucha, Cloud, [email protected], Daeneryth, daFFy_d, darkbasic, darker01, dodger, Dorazzz, dyj683049, eirol143, F1nalFantasy, fairystory01, faro123, faytseaxion, Ficcanasone, frez0r, FU66, godden18, Godzzila, GraceNightmare, guo861225, hikarujerry88, HopeDivision, Hoseinm1990, hotboyx4, jackie_k, javasquez, Jaytech, juedui10000, Kaido, Kair0s, kemo2020, kenwana, korazx, korn2410, Leel347, lengo, Leonrpg, Lightning-666, LittlePanda97, liuzhongzhimeng, manabyte77, manman05, melzdad, Metallica2502, Mr. Clark, Neoshifty, nextgenupdateaccount, ninjy, nirvana999, Noctis727, Ordine, ph14woozies, plus_25_attack, pokemon9527, pomie, puretony01, qtt87, real_kaze, ripherup, Rush_Sykes, saad767, sanche98cm, Sarkoth, satosi, sbg9204, scyria, senostar12, shuiyueyao, slonik666, strangerOne, SwordspiTTer, thiagds, tommyt74, tsudragon, watakaru, we-boy, wishnd, Wosley, YGStylish, yuerg, zambel89
11-03-2018, 04:17 AM #20
Hey thanks for the Save but I keep getting a pop up about Download content failed to load and it's asking to re-download it. The PSN store only has 11 add-ons and I've boughten all DLC and I See no Free ones. Only free-ones I remember are from PSV version where you can Cross x Save load it. What should I do to make it go away. Also It's Coming in with Jap voices and there no Jap language. No Jap Voice download on the PSN store either in US.
11-03-2018, 02:25 PM #21
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by ToLoveRufan84 View Post
Hey thanks for the Save but I keep getting a pop up about Download content failed to load and it's asking to re-download it. The PSN store only has 11 add-ons and I've boughten all DLC and I See no Free ones. Only free-ones I remember are from PSV version where you can Cross x Save load it. What should I do to make it go away. Also It's Coming in with Jap voices and there no Jap language. No Jap Voice download on the PSN store either in US.

That´s weird, I used these saves with the UK disc version of the game and although I got a notification after loading the save about missing DLC, it didn´t prevent me from loading and using the save. It´s basically just saying "Certain contents can´t be used due to missing DLC" or something like that, but it´s not an issue. You can just play without these contents. So does the game not allow you to continue starting the game with these saves? What happens when you just confirm by pressing "X" when this notification comes up? For language issues, I don´t know what to say the version I used comes with english text and english or japanese spoken language. I was playing on japanese with english subs on, that´s how I always play japanese games if possible. What exact version of the game do you have?
Last edited by frez0r ; 11-03-2018 at 08:00 PM.
11-04-2018, 01:19 AM #22
Originally posted by frez0r View Post

That´s weird, I used these saves with the UK disc version of the game and although I got a notification after loading the save about missing DLC, it didn´t prevent me from loading and using the save. It´s basically just saying "Certain contents can´t be used due to missing DLC" or something like that, but it´s not an issue. You can just play without these contents. So does the game not allow you to continue starting the game with these saves? What happens when you just confirm by pressing "X" when this notification comes up? For language issues, I don´t know what to say the version I used comes with english text and english or japanese spoken language. I was playing on japanese with english subs on, that´s how I always play japanese games if possible. What exact version of the game do you have?

Well, I'm using the US version. Since Re-region is not required. I can push x to continue and all to play but it's disturbing I can't download the dlc it's missing to play that or whatever the missing content is. I've searched the PS Store but there are not any free items for US version loaded to the store. I play Japanese games too with Subs when I have no choice when buying it from over the Pond as they say in the UK. If this was a PS3 game I could just download the missing contain then install and the problem would be solved but sadly this is not last gen tech anymore. For some reason or another, my version of the game doesn't support the Japanese Langauge switch just Espanol.
Last edited by ToLoveRufan84 ; 11-04-2018 at 01:20 AM.
11-04-2018, 03:36 AM #23
frez0r
Gym leader

Well, I'm using the US version. Since Re-region is not required. I can push x to continue and all to play but it's disturbing I can't download the dlc it's missing to play that or whatever the missing content is. I've searched the PS Store but there are not any free items for US version loaded to the store. I play Japanese games too with Subs when I have no choice when buying it from over the Pond as they say in the UK. If this was a PS3 game I could just download the missing contain then install and the problem would be solved but sadly this is not last gen tech anymore. For some reason or another, my version of the game doesn't support the Japanese Langauge switch just Espanol.

Okay, sorry, I didn´t bother with the DLCs from the store anyways but maybe it´s DLC content that came with the limited edition of the game. Might be the case these saves were made with the asian version that has DLCs specific for that region or whatever. Don´t think anything can be done here. It´s strange that the US version has no japanese language, but yes, as you said, there are no language packs, which is pretty rare on consoles anyways. If you really want japanese anguage in this game, the only thing you can do is import a copy from europe. The game´s dirt cheap, should get it for around 10 bucks now.

EDIT: Wait, there is no free DLC fpr this game in the US store? There was at least 10 things I could download here (EU).
Last edited by frez0r ; 11-04-2018 at 03:38 AM.
11-04-2018, 06:02 PM #24

Okay, sorry, I didn´t bother with the DLCs from the store anyways but maybe it´s DLC content that came with the limited edition of the game. Might be the case these saves were made with the asian version that has DLCs specific for that region or whatever. Don´t think anything can be done here. It´s strange that the US version has no japanese language, but yes, as you said, there are no language packs, which is pretty rare on consoles anyways. If you really want japanese anguage in this game, the only thing you can do is import a copy from europe. The game´s dirt cheap, should get it for around 10 bucks now.

EDIT: Wait, there is no free DLC fpr this game in the US store? There was at least 10 things I could download here (EU).

ZERO free content on the PS4 ver. The store does have DLC but it's paid only! and I've already boughten all 11 items and none of them work for the missing content. I do remember when I had the VITA version there was a bunch of FREE items to download from the store but it seems none for PS4 have been uploaded. I also remember that there was a special command DLC for AG that you could get on the vita then transfer the save to PS4 and it would be there but I did not have the PS4 version to try it out back then. Maybe it's the missing content and the Vita also had a Japanese voice pack in the Store to buy.
05-24-2019, 01:16 AM #25
research and development coin isn't working because all weapons already developed help this is the only trophy I need for platinum Not Happy or Sad I tried save 1 and still says all weapons developed
07-05-2019, 02:44 PM #26
thanks for sharing
04-03-2020, 10:42 AM #27
thanks for sharing
04-03-2020, 02:46 PM #28
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by golden_0924 View Post
thanks for sharing

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo