Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,130 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,030 other users.
09-24-2017, 03:27 PM #20
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
If you can get all the way to Majima, you're almost done. With Majima, stay in Dragon form and spam hidden tiger any time he lunges at you. It does massive damage any time it connects. It'll quickly make him smash the floor to the basement. When you get there, run around, there are two hidden healing items if needed. You'd be better saving those for the final fight against Nishki though. You're almost there bud.

tried almost 10 times stuck until majima or almost majima i god not even half HP.maybe i need to try more..
09-24-2017, 04:46 PM #21
manabyte77
Little One
A request for help:

Here's my latest save file: You must login or register to view this content.

All that's left to do on this is Haruka's Trust Gauge and 100%. I clearly don't have the reflexes for karaoke, but there are people here that do. Take Haruka into the karaoke studio and get a 950 score. If someone can do that just once and re-upload the save, I'll complete the Haruka Trust Gauge trophy save.

There are also five songs left in karaoke that need scores of at least 900. If someone can do that and re-upload the save, I will complete the perfectionist trophy.

I'm burnt out on karaoke, so I'm relying on someone else here to at least get the karaoke done. I hope someone steps up to the plate.
09-24-2017, 07:08 PM #22
byacho
Save Point
A request for help:

Here's my latest save file: You must login or register to view this content.

All that's left to do on this is Haruka's Trust Gauge and 100%. I clearly don't have the reflexes for karaoke, but there are people here that do. Take Haruka into the karaoke studio and get a 950 score. If someone can do that just once and re-upload the save, I'll complete the Haruka Trust Gauge trophy save.

There are also five songs left in karaoke that need scores of at least 900. If someone can do that and re-upload the save, I will complete the perfectionist trophy.

I'm burnt out on karaoke, so I'm relying on someone else here to at least get the karaoke done. I hope someone steps up to the plate.

Just a head's up, I have just completed the song with a 960 score. Intending to clear the Haruka's tasks until the final batting one along with rest of karaoke and anything that I can clear easily. Will upload the save file when done.

The following user thanked byacho for this useful post:

manabyte77
09-24-2017, 07:30 PM #23
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by byacho View Post
Just a head's up, I have just completed the song with a 960 score. Intending to clear the Haruka's tasks until the final batting one along with rest of karaoke and anything that I can clear easily. Will upload the save file when done.

Awesome, hope you get them done quick Smile.
09-24-2017, 08:03 PM #24
byacho
Save Point
Awesome, hope you get them done quick Smile.

You must login or register to view this content.

For Haruka's Trophy, you just need to bring her to batting and score 1200 on the Hard Course and the trophy should proc.

For 100% Completion-wise, I've completed all the Karaoke + Shogi + Bowling + Batting related stuff.

manabyte77
09-24-2017, 08:42 PM #25
manabyte77
Little One

For Haruka's Trophy, you just need to bring her to batting and score 1200 on the Hard Course and the trophy should proc.

For 100% Completion-wise, I've completed all the Karaoke + Shogi + Bowling + Batting related stuff.

I can't even resolve the host. Can you post it to mediafire or google drive?
09-24-2017, 08:45 PM #26
byacho
Save Point
I can't even resolve the host. Can you post it to mediafire or google drive?

SirMicolash
09-24-2017, 09:00 PM #27
manabyte77
Little One

Hell yeah, thanks Byacho!! You used the save I just posted, and with what you did, a perfectionist save may come today assuming I can through mahjong lol. VERY much appreciated!! Smile

EDIT: I can confirm this will pop Haruka's trust trophy. Grab Haruka from Serena, head to the batting cages, and get 1200 points on hard, which is incredibly easy using the technique of watching the bat instead of ball. Akuma, please post this in the main thread and make sure Byacho is credited.
Last edited by manabyte77 ; 09-24-2017 at 09:29 PM.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
09-25-2017, 08:38 AM #28
SirMicolash
Little One
If you can get all the way to Majima, you're almost done. With Majima, stay in Dragon form and spam hidden tiger any time he lunges at you. It does massive damage any time it connects. It'll quickly make him smash the floor to the basement. When you get there, run around, there are two hidden healing items if needed. You'd be better saving those for the final fight against Nishki though. You're almost there bud.

Yeahh.just completed it in just one try.its so easy when you know it.im mainly using rush to evade the attack and fill up heat gauge,using beast to grab their leg and throw then multiple times to fill heat gauge too.then when heat fill up using dragon combo.thanks bro for advise.now waiting for haruka and perfectioniat trophy too
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo