Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,132 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,032 other users.
09-11-2019, 06:04 PM #173
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
How can I resign the 99 profile save to EU ? Tried many times but getting errors , although I did change 99 to any number below 20

Not sure if you can, if its the climax battles troohy there is an EU save on here, just search it Smile

Hey bro, yeah it is for that however I found a USA platinum save, and I believe that with the platinum profile save, if I do just one such as the first battle I can unlock the trophy.

So I'm trying to resign the USA 99 platinum profile save to EU

A lot of the Yakuza games are problematic for reregioning. Many of the saves below save 20, I believe, can be done, but not all of them, and over 20, it gets dicey. It's because of the characters used in the save file if I recall. 99 cannot be done.
09-12-2019, 06:42 AM #174
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
How can I resign the 99 profile save to EU ? Tried many times but getting errors , although I did change 99 to any number below 20

Not sure if you can, if its the climax battles troohy there is an EU save on here, just search it Smile

Hey bro, yeah it is for that however I found a USA platinum save, and I believe that with the platinum profile save, if I do just one such as the first battle I can unlock the trophy.

So I'm trying to resign the USA 99 platinum profile save to EU

Ah right i get ya.

I am EU region and managed to finish the final climax battles so will try get my profile save in a mega for ya tonight so you can try Smile

Wow awesome mate that's very kind of you if you would !!

Sorry mate, just loaded up and it didnt save after i did the final climax battle and that took me about a week of trying to finally do so not gonna try again haha
09-12-2019, 10:58 AM #175
this trophies did not pop for me? anyone can explain how to do it? plz help

1- Let's Fight!
Thug Majima forced his way into a fight.

2- Majima From Above
Assaulted by Majima from above.

3- Death By Climax
Completed all of the Climax Battles.

anyone can please till me "Death By Climax"??
09-12-2019, 01:29 PM #176
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by wdatk77 View Post
this trophies did not pop for me? anyone can explain how to do it? plz help

1- Let's Fight!
Thug Majima forced his way into a fight.

2- Majima From Above
Assaulted by Majima from above.

3- Death By Climax
Completed all of the Climax Battles.

anyone can please till me "Death By Climax"??

For the two Majima trophies, you would need to load the respective saves, then wander around the city until you run into Majima. Some locations are better than others for running into him, especially when he's set to appear in different modes. You can search for Majima guides for specific details. I *think*, but am not sure, that a good one for Thug Majima is around the Southeast corner of the big tower in the middle of the map. Go into the convenience store nearby, then leave, which triggers a respawn of sorts. You need to bump into pedestrians until one of them picks a fight with you - there will be a cutscene for it - then Majima jumps in and fights you. For "Majima from above", I think you need to be passing underneath a fire escape, but again I'm not sure, so you might want to look up a guide.

For the Climax Battles, you need the profile save for that, which is save 99 I believe. In the main menu you should see an option for Climax Battles. After you've resigned the profile save, all of them except the last one should be done. If you've played the game at all, you should be able to do it, but it's long so try not to make too many mistakes. There are various strategies. I don't remember the button combinations anymore, but my preferred strategy for these was to just dodge around like crazy, which builds up the "heat" meter sometimes and also keeps you safe. When it gets high enough, you'll see a triangle button on the screen if an enemy is close enough, which does a good amount of damage. Just keep doing that and you'll take them down safely. You heal maybe a fifth of your health between each round of that climax battle. But it is long and some people find it tough. There's no way to save in the middle of it, so this save is as close to the trophy as someone can get you.
09-12-2019, 03:42 PM #177
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Absooutely correct in what hes said. 10% health regen after each fight. There are 2 health items in the Majima fight under rocks after falling through the floor.
10-24-2019, 09:12 AM #178
Thanks
11-11-2019, 08:59 AM #179
So why do only a few saves show up when I go to import a file? Saves 39,42,45,46, and 48. There's plenty of saves in the actual zip like 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc that contain trophies I need but I can not resign them. Can anyone tell me?
Last edited by Redstorm80 ; 11-12-2019 at 07:31 AM.
11-11-2019, 03:32 PM #180
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Redstorm80 View Post
So why do only a few saves show up when I go to import a file? Saves 39,42,45,46, and 48. There's plenty of saves in the actual zip like 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc that contain trophies I need but I can not resign them. Can anyone tell me?

Are you going by the numbering of the RAR files? For one thing I would only resign them one by one. A lot of the saves in here look like they use the same save number and hence the files would overwrite each other, including the profile. But are you saying - since you say import I'll assuming you're using that method of resigning - that you, for instance, take RAR number 42, extract it, turn the CUSA into a ZIP and Save Wizard can import that, but the exact same process doesn't work for number 43? The filepaths are the same in the download so I'd check to make sure, before you import, that your filepaths after you ZIP are good, valid ones that SW can read. If using the import button they should be like below:

ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

If they're a little off from that, like two folders before you get to the files, then fix the filepaths and try that.
11-12-2019, 04:32 AM #181
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Redstorm80 View Post

Are you going by the numbering of the RAR files? For one thing I would only resign them one by one. A lot of the saves in here look like they use the same save number and hence the files would overwrite each other, including the profile. But are you saying - since you say import I'll assuming you're using that method of resigning - that you, for instance, take RAR number 42, extract it, turn the CUSA into a ZIP and Save Wizard can import that, but the exact same process doesn't work for number 43? The filepaths are the same in the download so I'd check to make sure, before you import, that your filepaths after you ZIP are good, valid ones that SW can read. If using the import button they should be like below:

ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

If they're a little off from that, like two folders before you get to the files, then fix the filepaths and try that.

So what I'm doing is resigning my save file through save wizard via importing this set that I downloaded. But when I hit resign than import it only allows me to pick from 5 of the saves. The ones I mentioned. When I look into the file itself I see over 40 different saves many of the ones I need but I can not get them to show up when I go to import to my usb.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo