Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,132 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,032 other users.
11-12-2019, 04:35 AM #182
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Redstorm80 View Post
So why do only a few saves show up when I go to import a file? Saves 39,42,45,46, and 48. There's plenty of saves in the actual zip like 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc that contain trophies I need but I can not resign them. Can anyone tell me?

Are you going by the numbering of the RAR files? For one thing I would only resign them one by one. A lot of the saves in here look like they use the same save number and hence the files would overwrite each other, including the profile. But are you saying - since you say import I'll assuming you're using that method of resigning - that you, for instance, take RAR number 42, extract it, turn the CUSA into a ZIP and Save Wizard can import that, but the exact same process doesn't work for number 43? The filepaths are the same in the download so I'd check to make sure, before you import, that your filepaths after you ZIP are good, valid ones that SW can read. If using the import button they should be like below:

ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

If they're a little off from that, like two folders before you get to the files, then fix the filepaths and try that.

The file path to the missing ones seem fine. They look like all the rest it's just when I click import only a handful show up for me to use. I don't know what else to do
11-12-2019, 07:42 AM #183
I am COMPLETELY stumped on how to get specific files to import. I download the whole set I see all the save files in there numbered 1-48. I extract them all to my desktop and when I go to save wizard and try to import only 39,42,45,46 and 48 appear to use. NONE of those help to obtain trophies such as complete all sub stories which is save number 40 and so on. I need help. Why does this not work?
11-12-2019, 02:43 PM #184
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I am COMPLETELY stumped on how to get specific files to import. I download the whole set I see all the save files in there numbered 1-48. I extract them all to my desktop and when I go to save wizard and try to import only 39,42,45,46 and 48 appear to use. NONE of those help to obtain trophies such as complete all sub stories which is save number 40 and so on. I need help. Why does this not work?

It's a bit tougher for me to see without specifics of exactly what you are doing, but again, check your exact file path and compare it to the exact file path I put above. Is it exactly:

ZIP >>> CUSA >>> PS4 save files?

If not, then that is your issue. If there is a RAR anywhere in there, or if there is more than 1 folder anywhere in the ZIP, then Save Wizard will not read it correctly. Just 1 folder per ZIP, and the PS4 save files directly inside of it.

If you are even attempting to see all 48 of the RARs inside of here at once inside of Save Wizard, then something is going wrong, because that is not how they are meant to be resigned. And to clarify, there are actually more than 48 saves in here. There are 48 RAR files inside of the main download but most of those RARs actually have more than 1 save in them if you count the profile save (you should also resign the profile save because it's also necessary for at least some trophies, the Climax Battles for example). But if you are counting each CUSA folder as one folder, so 48 folders, you can only import one folder at a time especially since many share the exact same file slot.

I looked at a couple of the numbers you say are showing up, not all of them, but the ones I looked at are ZIPs, not saves. Save Wizard can import ZIPs but not RARs. So just check the file path, not just for this download but for any download on these forums because each is different, and make sure that what you are importing or otherwise resigning is exactly what you need, which will vary depending on your method of resigning (importing is not the only way, but is perhaps easier especially if it already starts as a ZIP).

So fully extract the RAR -- use WinRAR for that because some people have reported odd errors after using other programs even if everything else seems fine -- and you'll have some ZIPs and mostly RARs. The ZIPs might be fine already, not sure, but for the RARs which are the majority, extract those RARs too, the ones you want to use. Making sure not to overwrite folders and saves since they obviously all have the same folder name, pull out a CUSA folder you want to resign, turn it into a ZIP (if you're not sure how I'm pretty sure I described the process in my last post), and Import that ZIP file, but make sure the filepath is good. If you want to resign all saves first and use them later (I often do this), just make separate folders somewhere on your PC to stash each for safekeeping, so that they won't overwrite each other.

Hope that's a bit more clear.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I did go ahead and test the first CUSA folder here, which is a RAR, and it did resign just fine for me.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-12-2019 at 02:44 PM.
11-13-2019, 06:37 AM #185

It is the whole set of saves that when I download it comes in one zip file which I extracted and it comes up as 1 folder with all the saves in it numbered 1-48 and each is titled what the trophy is. I do only try to import one a time but when I click import on save wizard I do not have the option to choose save 1 or 5 or 10 or 40 it only allows me to choose from the ones I mentioned earlier. You mention a different way to import but I only know of the one single way. Open save wizard click resign click import choose the file i downloaded and click import if there are other ways I'd like to know

Am I able to post pics? I can show you my exact process

Upon further inspection the files inside the folder DO say .RAR so what do I do?
Last edited by Redstorm80 ; 11-13-2019 at 06:55 AM.
11-13-2019, 04:13 PM #186
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

It is the whole set of saves that when I download it comes in one zip file which I extracted and it comes up as 1 folder with all the saves in it numbered 1-48 and each is titled what the trophy is. I do only try to import one a time but when I click import on save wizard I do not have the option to choose save 1 or 5 or 10 or 40 it only allows me to choose from the ones I mentioned earlier. You mention a different way to import but I only know of the one single way. Open save wizard click resign click import choose the file i downloaded and click import if there are other ways I'd like to know

Am I able to post pics? I can show you my exact process

Upon further inspection the files inside the folder DO say .RAR so what do I do?

Responded to your PM, and included some more detailed instructions, but yes I'd welcome seeing your exact process. The more details the better, both in text and pictures. The instructions I sent regard how to extract a RAR and turn its contents into a ZIP. That is what you need to do for any of those saves you are not seeing.
12-11-2019, 02:21 PM #187
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.

can you give yakuza kiwami climax battle mean you finsh the battle

The following 2 users say thank you to kgj35813 for this useful post:

luckydevil, Naguthy1983
12-20-2019, 05:45 AM #188
thank you. save me a lot of time
12-25-2019, 12:50 AM #189
leping
Rookie
Thank you for everything
Last edited by leping ; 12-25-2019 at 12:51 AM.
12-26-2019, 09:39 PM #190
Thanks!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo