THREAD: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
  1. 09-13-2017, 02:28 AM
    231
    Posts
    67,327
    Reputation
    May 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

    This Save Set Is Now Complete


    First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
    You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.


    This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
    Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours


    Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
    Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

  2. The Following 957 Users Say Thank You to AkumaNYC For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...

  3. 09-24-2017, 03:27 PM
    SirMicolash's Avatar
    SirMicolash
    Little One
    SirMicolash's Avatar
    SirMicolash
    Little One
    448
    Posts
    2,050
    Reputation
    Aug 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by manabyte77 View Post
    If you can get all the way to Majima, you're almost done. With Majima, stay in Dragon form and spam hidden tiger any time he lunges at you. It does massive damage any time it connects. It'll quickly make him smash the floor to the basement. When you get there, run around, there are two hidden healing items if needed. You'd be better saving those for the final fight against Nishki though. You're almost there bud.


    tried almost 10 times stuck until majima or almost majima i god not even half HP.maybe i need to try more..
  4. 09-24-2017, 04:46 PM
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    291
    Posts
    4,386
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    A request for help:

    Here's my latest save file: You must login or register to view this content.

    All that's left to do on this is Haruka's Trust Gauge and 100%. I clearly don't have the reflexes for karaoke, but there are people here that do. Take Haruka into the karaoke studio and get a 950 score. If someone can do that just once and re-upload the save, I'll complete the Haruka Trust Gauge trophy save.

    There are also five songs left in karaoke that need scores of at least 900. If someone can do that and re-upload the save, I will complete the perfectionist trophy.

    I'm burnt out on karaoke, so I'm relying on someone else here to at least get the karaoke done. I hope someone steps up to the plate.
  5. 09-24-2017, 07:08 PM
    byacho's Avatar
    byacho
    Save Point
    byacho's Avatar
    byacho
    Save Point
    5
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by manabyte77 View Post
    A request for help:

    Here's my latest save file: You must login or register to view this content.

    All that's left to do on this is Haruka's Trust Gauge and 100%. I clearly don't have the reflexes for karaoke, but there are people here that do. Take Haruka into the karaoke studio and get a 950 score. If someone can do that just once and re-upload the save, I'll complete the Haruka Trust Gauge trophy save.

    There are also five songs left in karaoke that need scores of at least 900. If someone can do that and re-upload the save, I will complete the perfectionist trophy.

    I'm burnt out on karaoke, so I'm relying on someone else here to at least get the karaoke done. I hope someone steps up to the plate.


    Just a head's up, I have just completed the song with a 960 score. Intending to clear the Haruka's tasks until the final batting one along with rest of karaoke and anything that I can clear easily. Will upload the save file when done.
  6. The Following User Thanked byacho For This Useful Post:


  7. 09-24-2017, 07:30 PM
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    291
    Posts
    4,386
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by byacho View Post
    Just a head's up, I have just completed the song with a 960 score. Intending to clear the Haruka's tasks until the final batting one along with rest of karaoke and anything that I can clear easily. Will upload the save file when done.


    Awesome, hope you get them done quick Smile.
  8. 09-24-2017, 08:03 PM
    byacho's Avatar
    byacho
    Save Point
    byacho's Avatar
    byacho
    Save Point
    5
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by manabyte77 View Post
    Awesome, hope you get them done quick Smile.


    You must login or register to view this content.

    For Haruka's Trophy, you just need to bring her to batting and score 1200 on the Hard Course and the trophy should proc.

    For 100% Completion-wise, I've completed all the Karaoke + Shogi + Bowling + Batting related stuff.
  9. The Following User Thanked byacho For This Useful Post:


  10. 09-24-2017, 08:42 PM
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    291
    Posts
    4,386
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by byacho View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.

    For Haruka's Trophy, you just need to bring her to batting and score 1200 on the Hard Course and the trophy should proc.

    For 100% Completion-wise, I've completed all the Karaoke + Shogi + Bowling + Batting related stuff.


    I can't even resolve the host. Can you post it to mediafire or google drive?
  11. 09-24-2017, 08:45 PM
    byacho's Avatar
    byacho
    Save Point
    byacho's Avatar
    byacho
    Save Point
    5
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by manabyte77 View Post
    I can't even resolve the host. Can you post it to mediafire or google drive?


    You must login or register to view this content.
  12. The Following User Thanked byacho For This Useful Post:


  13. 09-24-2017, 09:00 PM
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    manabyte77's Avatar
    manabyte77
    Little One
    291
    Posts
    4,386
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by byacho View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Hell yeah, thanks Byacho!! You used the save I just posted, and with what you did, a perfectionist save may come today assuming I can through mahjong lol. VERY much appreciated!! Smile

    EDIT: I can confirm this will pop Haruka's trust trophy. Grab Haruka from Serena, head to the batting cages, and get 1200 points on hard, which is incredibly easy using the technique of watching the bat instead of ball. Akuma, please post this in the main thread and make sure Byacho is credited.
    Last edited by manabyte77 ; 09-24-2017 at 09:29 PM.

  14. The Following User Thanked manabyte77 For This Useful Post:


  15. 09-25-2017, 08:38 AM
    SirMicolash's Avatar
    SirMicolash
    Little One
    SirMicolash's Avatar
    SirMicolash
    Little One
    448
    Posts
    2,050
    Reputation
    Aug 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by manabyte77 View Post
    If you can get all the way to Majima, you're almost done. With Majima, stay in Dragon form and spam hidden tiger any time he lunges at you. It does massive damage any time it connects. It'll quickly make him smash the floor to the basement. When you get there, run around, there are two hidden healing items if needed. You'd be better saving those for the final fight against Nishki though. You're almost there bud.


    Yeahh.just completed it in just one try.its so easy when you know it.im mainly using rush to evade the attack and fill up heat gauge,using beast to grab their leg and throw then multiple times to fill heat gauge too.then when heat fill up using dragon combo.thanks bro for advise.now waiting for haruka and perfectioniat trophy too