Post: Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Dream Drop Distance Save Set [CUSA5787]
09-22-2017, 03:48 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone i'm back with another KH saveset.

This time i used myself a save from Andrew Raukens user but it was quite confusing so i put it together, be sure to thanks him!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

FIRST SAVE

save 1: obtained complete last world

save 2: flick rush, lucky seven, 3000 medals, drop for 100 drop trophy (do the final 4 mission into the coliseum with a star rank)

save 4: continue drop in order to find slidin block ability (need 50 droplets) all command

save 7: 1 2 3 star and Golden Egg creating a star spirit, ability ace turning on the zero exp from ability menu, record keeper and item completition after getting 1 item from a fight, did one secret portal for the Seekers of Secrets trophy, watched a flashback for the trophy, use one toy on spirit for true trainer, did one dive for the no damage and A rank. doing one special portal with the submission unlock every portal and mission trophies.

---------------------------------------------

SECOND SAVE

-Ursula do by urself, u can't save before Mark of Mastery
-save 1 kill 1 monster level trophy
-save 2 drop and trophy, buy all the minigames, make 2 spirit and do minigames for 3 trophies and the 3 happy friend trophy
-save 3 drop to sora, enter the door and beat the boss for the A Divided World trophy
-save 4 talk to esmeralda and beat boss Dark Intervention
-save 5 life saver: let your spirit die then revive
-save 6 enter arena for bicycle trophy, move to the next area after the trophy (the small purple square) and do some hacking for the hacking trophy
-save 7 go on and beat boss Memory and Heart
-save 8 beat boss riku Inhabitants of the Sleeping Worlds
save 9 go on with the story with riku, then do traverse town with sora fight boss and trophy Distinct Worlds
save 10 beat boss All for One, and One for All
save 11 beat boss A Sound Idea
save 12 union with the bat kill some enemies and u get max affinity trophy

------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD SAVE

save 1 buy one item for loyal costumer
save 3 do the last flick rush round with a star to get star combatant, find a dream piece to get Dream Pieces collector, drop to sara and go into grid-dock(upper) take the last recipe for the trophy, do the spirit for storyteller

(THIS SAVE IS PROBABLY BUGGED, IN ORDER TO GET TROPHIES U NEED TO DELETE UR ACCOUNT OR USING ANOTHER PS4, RELOGIN WITHOUT SYNC TROPHIES (GO OFFLINE AS SOON AS U LOG IN), USE THIRD SAVE THEN SYNC BACK)
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-03-2019 at 04:11 PM.

The following 300 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 096194147, a7medalhddad, Abezethibou1989, AC3fan, Acroshot, aeki88, aeneax, ai470143920, akkiryuu, albert2wesker, Alex800, AlexVB, alexwight2017, alphapiers, altarius, alvaro_15, Amintor8457, amxer417, Aneeed, Antalus, Antonios9393, ArUk046, Aurel_, Avenger309, bakajanai, ben365-, benja1016, bigbred, Bilibala-Chan, BlackHat72, boltstryke, Brentage, bruno83, brutos82, BubbaDaBarb, Budokai12, Bug666, Carlos_win12, Castvania, chacedavis, ChaosRising67, chaoszage, ChilenoBR, chipsdonut, Choua51, chris-83200, Christian-Homm, christofdarkan, CK9944, Cloud, cloud83, condedooku, coolboy7777, Cornaboyzzz, Coro, Corvis, CountFlame, Crimson, crvvp, cryss709, Daim, dan1991, Dann, Dannyman, dante.salomone, DarkHikaru, demon_eye, DevilsNeverCry115, dodger, dokoia, DONALD90, Dorazzz, Draconac, dragoner, dragonphyer, duff89, ebo7na, eledion, Emado, error40404, Esmiliario, estebech, EXDED, fairystory01, falconegiuseppe1996, FallenSoldier, Farelli07, farfarok, fatcow999, Fenderfix, finalholylight, forte444, fortheplat, [email protected], fu_chunlove, Genesis777, georgydann, gitz143 and 200 other users.
10-07-2017, 08:16 AM #11
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by BlackMetalPanda View Post
Oh so it was your original save? I'll give it a try and see what I get. Do you know the name of the last recipe?

No, the first save is from an user and he just need to buy the recipes in the flick rush store
The last one on fw 5.00 is mine and I can't unlock it too, I wrote where is the last recipe, with sora in grid upper docks
12-11-2017, 06:43 PM #12
markl1989
Bounty hunter
nice saves i'll see if I can Re-Region them

The following user thanked markl1989 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
12-19-2017, 01:28 AM #13
thanks for the saves, but star combatant, dream pieces collector and the last recipe bugged too
12-19-2017, 10:40 AM #14
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Yeah me too. I'm actually doing a new fresh walkthrough for the receipe and all combat trophies
12-19-2017, 01:27 PM #15
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Yeah me too. I'm actually doing a new fresh walkthrough for the receipe and all combat trophies

If u can then post them here or in a new post I will be very grateful. Now I don't have time to do a new stars since those trophies are very far in the game.
12-19-2017, 02:41 PM #16
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
If u can then post them here or in a new post I will be very grateful. Now I don't have time to do a new stars since those trophies are very far in the game.

Sure I will. It's pretty lonk but in about one week I should post it. I'm doing every world 100% before before moving to the next one. Currently done traverse Town, City of bells and The Grid. half way there.
12-19-2017, 02:57 PM #17
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Sure I will. It's pretty lonk but in about one week I should post it. I'm doing every world 100% before before moving to the next one. Currently done traverse Town, City of bells and The Grid. half way there.

Just make sure to make various saves before gather all the dream pieces, recipes and portals/flick rush. There are several reports for those glitchy trophies
12-20-2017, 03:44 AM #18
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
is it possible to re region to u.s.a?
12-20-2017, 05:20 AM #19
Fina
I am error
Does this saveset include all story trophies as well?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo