Post: Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Dream Drop Distance Save Set [CUSA5787]
09-22-2017, 03:48 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone i'm back with another KH saveset.

This time i used myself a save from Andrew Raukens user but it was quite confusing so i put it together, be sure to thanks him!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

FIRST SAVE

save 1: obtained complete last world

save 2: flick rush, lucky seven, 3000 medals, drop for 100 drop trophy (do the final 4 mission into the coliseum with a star rank)

save 4: continue drop in order to find slidin block ability (need 50 droplets) all command

save 7: 1 2 3 star and Golden Egg creating a star spirit, ability ace turning on the zero exp from ability menu, record keeper and item completition after getting 1 item from a fight, did one secret portal for the Seekers of Secrets trophy, watched a flashback for the trophy, use one toy on spirit for true trainer, did one dive for the no damage and A rank. doing one special portal with the submission unlock every portal and mission trophies.

---------------------------------------------

SECOND SAVE

-Ursula do by urself, u can't save before Mark of Mastery
-save 1 kill 1 monster level trophy
-save 2 drop and trophy, buy all the minigames, make 2 spirit and do minigames for 3 trophies and the 3 happy friend trophy
-save 3 drop to sora, enter the door and beat the boss for the A Divided World trophy
-save 4 talk to esmeralda and beat boss Dark Intervention
-save 5 life saver: let your spirit die then revive
-save 6 enter arena for bicycle trophy, move to the next area after the trophy (the small purple square) and do some hacking for the hacking trophy
-save 7 go on and beat boss Memory and Heart
-save 8 beat boss riku Inhabitants of the Sleeping Worlds
save 9 go on with the story with riku, then do traverse town with sora fight boss and trophy Distinct Worlds
save 10 beat boss All for One, and One for All
save 11 beat boss A Sound Idea
save 12 union with the bat kill some enemies and u get max affinity trophy

------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD SAVE

save 1 buy one item for loyal costumer
save 3 do the last flick rush round with a star to get star combatant, find a dream piece to get Dream Pieces collector, drop to sara and go into grid-dock(upper) take the last recipe for the trophy, do the spirit for storyteller

(THIS SAVE IS PROBABLY BUGGED, IN ORDER TO GET TROPHIES U NEED TO DELETE UR ACCOUNT OR USING ANOTHER PS4, RELOGIN WITHOUT SYNC TROPHIES (GO OFFLINE AS SOON AS U LOG IN), USE THIRD SAVE THEN SYNC BACK)
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-03-2019 at 04:11 PM.

The following 300 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 096194147, a7medalhddad, Abezethibou1989, AC3fan, Acroshot, aeki88, aeneax, ai470143920, akkiryuu, albert2wesker, Alex800, AlexVB, alexwight2017, alphapiers, altarius, alvaro_15, Amintor8457, amxer417, Aneeed, Antalus, Antonios9393, ArUk046, Aurel_, Avenger309, bakajanai, ben365-, benja1016, bigbred, Bilibala-Chan, BlackHat72, boltstryke, Brentage, bruno83, brutos82, BubbaDaBarb, Budokai12, Bug666, Carlos_win12, Castvania, chacedavis, ChaosRising67, chaoszage, ChilenoBR, chipsdonut, Choua51, chris-83200, Christian-Homm, christofdarkan, CK9944, Cloud, cloud83, condedooku, coolboy7777, Cornaboyzzz, Coro, Corvis, CountFlame, Crimson, crvvp, cryss709, Daim, dan1991, Dann, Dannyman, dante.salomone, DarkHikaru, demon_eye, DevilsNeverCry115, dodger, dokoia, DONALD90, Dorazzz, Draconac, dragoner, dragonphyer, duff89, ebo7na, eledion, Emado, error40404, Esmiliario, estebech, EXDED, fairystory01, falconegiuseppe1996, FallenSoldier, Farelli07, farfarok, fatcow999, Fenderfix, finalholylight, forte444, fortheplat, [email protected], fu_chunlove, Genesis777, georgydann, gitz143 and 200 other users.
09-22-2017, 05:23 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Hi everyone i'm back with another KH saveset.

This time i used myself a save from Andrew Raukens user but it was quite confusing so i put it together, be sure to thanks him!

You must login or register to view this content.

save 1: obtained complete last world

save 2: flick run, lucky seven, 3000 medals, drop for 100 drop trophy (do the final 4 mission into the coliseum with a star rank)

save 4: continue drop in order to find slidin block ability (need 50 droplets) all command

save 7: 1 2 3 star and Golden Egg creating a star spirit, ability ace turning on the zero exp from ability menu, record keeper and item completition after buying 1 item from the moguri, did one secret portal for the Seekers of Secrets trophy, watched a flashback for the trophy, use one toy on spirit for true trainer, did one dive for the no damage and A rank. doing one special portal with the submission unlock every portal and mission trophy.

---------------------------------------------

After that

You must login or register to view this content.

-Ursula do by urself, u can't save before
-save 1 kill 1 monster level trophy
-save 2 drop and trophy, buy all the minigames, make 2 spirit and do minigames for 3 trophy and the max affinity trophy
-save 3 drop to sora, enter the door and beat the boss for the world trophy
-save 4 talk to esmeralda and beat boss
-save 5 life saver let your spirit die then revive
-save 6 enter arena for bikecycle trophy, move to the next area after (the small purple square) and do some hacking for the hacking trophy
-save 7 WIP

Im doing it and i will upload when i finish the story trophies

This is legendaryyyyyyy thanks for this mate

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

mr-j
09-28-2017, 11:18 PM #3
RPGAddict
Little One
Here's an update with every story trophies and some others
09-29-2017, 07:25 AM #4
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Really appreciate your work.
That's a good saveset. Everybody who wants to create one should take example.
09-29-2017, 08:54 AM #5
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Really appreciate your work.
That's a good saveset. Everybody who wants to create one should take example.

Thanks. The problem for some games is that u can't save multiple times, here is easy to do but games like uncharted arent
10-05-2017, 09:36 PM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
Updated 3d and complete saveset
10-06-2017, 12:01 AM #7
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
i am also having a problem with the recipe collector trophy. the rest didn't bug at all but the recipe one
10-06-2017, 04:54 PM #8
Did you use Andrew Rauken's saves to get the remaining recipes? If yes then it's impossible to unlock them. I know that well since I tried twice I'm afraid it needs to be done on someone's own save.
10-06-2017, 06:25 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by BlackMetalPanda View Post
Did you use Andrew Rauken's saves to get the remaining recipes? If yes then it's impossible to unlock them. I know that well since I tried twice I'm afraid it needs to be done on someone's own save.

Bugged on my game too, don't know what to do.
10-07-2017, 07:37 AM #10
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Bugged on my game too, don't know what to do.

Oh so it was your original save? I'll give it a try and see what I get. Do you know the name of the last recipe?

The following user groaned BlackMetalPanda for this awful post:

Max.3
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo