Post: crash bandicoot 1&2&3 relics and gems trophies - [CUSA07402]
09-27-2017, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

This is my first post, sorry for my bad English.

Here the most difficult trophies:

Crash Bandicoot 1 USA 94% 1 relic 1 gem left

Crash Bandicoot 2 USA 99% 1 relic 1 gem left

Crash Bandicoot Warped USA 102% 1 relic 1 gem left

Just get a gold relic and gem on level 30 to get the two trophys

Last edited by Wosley ; 07-16-2019 at 08:06 PM. Reason: UPDATE CRASH BANDICOOT WARPED SAVE

The following 48 users say thank you to manu666 for this useful post:

19willy74, ack2008, adams2210, agnogueira, Ak-ZeZo, Angelus Satani, Borf3aH, BubbaDaBarb, cem_aslan, condemarindiego, Coolpey, cttizzle2010, danilo_BR, DevilsNeverCry115, ethan17, Fallen Snake, FallenSoldier, Fantsy8899, Frosty, furia20881, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, GreenTea101, Iruka66, jacobfoddrill99, JayBeast, jlsplpf, Kevini, Leonrpg, Mantrophy, Matheus0901, mauromuratore, milito0022, MrLibido, MusicGamer, osamaffx, Rosaly, SAMIR_UMP45, sephiiroth, SirMicolash, starnoor2000, ThatEpicSomeone, thinks769236, Twistter0077, vithor, Wosley, XB5_H, yamikit
09-07-2019, 03:06 PM #65
Thank You Very Much.
05-02-2020, 09:55 AM #66
Hey dude i used ur save but i got all relic trophy expect the 26 relic trophy its 26/26 but trophy didnt pop whats the problem
05-21-2021, 03:41 PM #67
For anyone wondering, you can attain the platinum on these save sets (Crash Bandicoot 1 tested)

For every boss trophy, replay the boss level and beat them

All misc trophies for spinning/earning lives can easily be earned on The Lost City, just start it up, run to the right and hit the three boxes, and then quit out the level and reload the auto-save to respawn the lives boxes

For both KEY trophies, just replay fumbling in the dark and quit it (Or die on it and quit it)

For getting hurt by electricity just replay cortex power and wait till its showing electricity and jump into it, or try another level

Replay Jungle Rollers to attain the "Discover a Gem Path" Trophy, you need to continue in the level until you find a gem, step on it and advance upwards to get that trophy.

The Relic and Gem trophy are just those last two missions, and they will cause a ton of strife or be really easy.

Thank you for the save, I just wanted to complete this. I definitely will not be testing out the other two, that was harder than playing Titan Souls on PS Vita with a Rockband Guitar
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo