Post: Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep - A Partial Save Set [CUSA05795]
10-12-2017, 09:32 PM #1
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have modified the save made by jokillemall for Kingdom hearts 2.8 Fragmentary Passage

The two main trophies you can get on here are Ambitious and Proud Player/Critical Competitor, if anything else pops it's unintentional and clearly by chance.

Ok I have updated the file and converted it to a US file as well as made some changes. I'm on firmware 4.74 because I have not upgraded to 5.00.

Aqua is now level 99 with as high stats as the game allows

This makes the Ambitious trophy easier for the aqua clone battle. use Stunlock twice(first right off the bat when you enter, if all the hits go through aqua clone should be stunned you then pop a megalixer or an elixir on your shortcuts and then cast stunlock again). At level 99 two stunlocks will nearly kill her, if you can get a third or half of a stunlock off after that it will kill her. Alternatively you can just dodge around the room until she casts the ability where a bunch of clones start circling you while casting an ice spell, you then apply your shield when they get close and perform a counter attack(the X ATTACK sign will pop up) which will stun the clone aqua making it possible for you to finish her off. This save is now save slot 1 while the critical trophy battle is now save slot 4.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-26-2019 at 03:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 11 users say thank you to zts1 for this useful post:

Aurel_, BubbaDaBarb, dez420mcl, DiamondReborn, jonasmjr, Kaio_Rui, kid90, mgflava00, ShadowMokujin, TheBlackPec
11-03-2018, 03:02 AM #11
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you for your great save. Helped with ambitious trophy
Last edited by sofia1234 ; 11-10-2018 at 04:02 AM.
01-23-2019, 12:36 AM #12
molupo
Haxor!

This is my save for the treasure hunter trophy (is the last one in the first slots) only one treasure left in the forest of thorns
01-24-2019, 03:12 AM #13
Originally posted by Rosco_B View Post
cant seem to get the mirror aqua battle with no damage. really wish someone could upload a save with an easier objective as the last one. this one is killing me

Here you have, only kill one shadow You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked alphapiers for this useful post:

yamikit
02-25-2019, 10:56 PM #14
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by alphapiers View Post
Originally posted by Rosco_B View Post
cant seem to get the mirror aqua battle with no damage. really wish someone could upload a save with an easier objective as the last one. this one is killing me

Here you have, only kill one shadow You must login or register to view this content.

Assuming this is an EU save?

Any chance that someone either re-regioned this, or could instruct me how to do so? xD

EDIT:
Scratch that; just read Wosley's tutorial in the modding thread and managed to do it myself. My first attempt at a re-region and I'm amazed that it worked. xD
Here's for anyone that needs:

Last edited by yamikit ; 02-26-2019 at 12:20 AM.

The following user thanked yamikit for this useful post:

alphapiers
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo