10-21-2017, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Took this save and just ran through Way of The Nioh for the most part except for the last mission I think.

The regular save:You must login or register to view this content.

[UPDATED]My Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy and thanks!

Edit: Played a bit more with it and leveled the save a tad for everyone and got the Jin Hayabusa set along with other things.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-29-2018 at 02:13 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to xHyperBeast for this useful post:

Abdulaziz999, arnaud02, billyxota, britosousa, Cap77, diegobstr, furia20881, gowhawx, hazazi, husqvarna29, jojo.jra7, majuub, Sabao8, Shatti-PrinceShatti, taker394, Vitanjuga, zWalkinG
11-15-2019, 06:26 PM #20
My PS4 can't find the data in storage. Anyway you guys can help??
11-16-2019, 05:04 PM #21
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Swordune View Post
My PS4 can't find the data in storage. Anyway you guys can help??

You mean after you've resigned it with Save Wizard and copied it to your PS4 via a USB stick, correct?

If so, then I would check to make sure that this is your exact CUSA. If it is not, then you would need to find a game save of Nioh in your own CUSA, since Nioh cannot be re-regioned since Save Wizard does not have Advanced Mode for it. You can check your game copy's CUSA code by taking a save game that your OWN copy of Nioh creates, copy that from your PS4 to a USB stick, pop the USB stick into a PC, and look at the filepath. If you have more than 1 PS4 save on that USB stick you'll be able to tell which one is Nioh from the timestamp. The filepath of the save game should look something like this, but the CUSA code might be different (and the drive letter could be very different but doesn't matter): E: >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> some random string of 16 letters and numbers, which is your PSN account's PS4 profile >>> CUSA07113 >>> PS4 save files. If your copy of Nioh is even a little bit off from 07113, then your game won't read it.
03-18-2020, 04:23 PM #22
mazin
Rookie
good savestare
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo