Post: THE WITCHER 3 GOTY patch 1.31 Death march trophy [CUSA05574]
10-21-2017, 02:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

it will unlock death march difficulty trophy just walk to the inn and talk to ciri

NOTE : I collected everything in the game so its a perfect save if you want to start NG+

level 100 , 200k gold and all skill tree unlocked (feline stamina build ) with teiger and aerondight

have fun

UPDATE :

1. card collector trophy ( collect all gwent cards )
You must login or register to view this content.
just play against madman lugos to get the final 2 cards and unlock the trophy (gwent difficulty is set to easy so you wont have any trouble beating him and you have all the powerful cards )

2. overkill trophy (make an opponent suffer from bleeding poisoning and burning simultaneously)
just kill 1 enemy for it to unlock , use the crossbow then throw a bomb then cast igni and that should do it

3. master marksman trophy (50 headshots )
just shoot 1 enemy in the head and that should unlock it
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-30-2018 at 12:42 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to PaleRider84 for this useful post:

aeneax, Archangel_2008, as500md, BigSleep_404, billyxota, bobsandbag, Capt.Nero95, crubik, Dimitri2001, doomat, FFmtiger, jimke1, jojo.jra7, kevstar91, krkr007, L_66u, lawim, luddone, majuub, mark1, Paul-Squirrell, poulkilly, Regg89, taker394, Tolstooy_LL, vipquatavg, Wosley, zenix116, zirex

The following user groaned PaleRider84 for this awful post:

mohammed19510
10-22-2017, 01:06 AM #20
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by southpaw
Can you make a save after Geralt gets out of the bath so I can re region my save set? I’ve alredy done every trophy myself and just need to alter regions.

Edit: Also you need to make sure your folder is compressed into a .zip or it’s a pain to download.

If possible could you. I know you must be busy but if it's possible, it'll help those who want to start NG+ or the DLC because it has nice equipment and level.
10-22-2017, 01:08 AM #21
Originally posted by RehanAfz47 View Post
Yes that's what he needs.

just a fresh start or NG+ ? and which difficulty
10-22-2017, 01:09 AM #22
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PaleRider84 View Post
just a fresh start or NG+ ? and which difficulty

Fresh start and could be any difficulty.
10-22-2017, 01:13 AM #23
I’d need a us starter save on 4.74. I may have one. Not sure

That is correct.

how could that help if you have the US version ?
10-22-2017, 01:18 AM #24
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PaleRider84 View Post
how could that help if you have the US version ?

He's making a save set for witcher 3. He will be re regioning them to ur CUSA.
10-22-2017, 01:23 AM #25
Originally posted by RehanAfz47 View Post
He's making a save set for witcher 3. He will be re regioning them to ur CUSA.

this is THE WITCHER 3 (EUR) OFW 4.74 PATCH 1.31

here's what you asked for
10-22-2017, 04:22 AM #26
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
I’d need a us starter save on 4.74. I may have one. Not sure

That is correct.

His save is at end game. You could just re region that save and I could turn it into NG+
10-22-2017, 08:59 AM #27
Because of this: You must login or register to view this content.

I needed your region so i could convert the others since this region doesn’t seem that common. I already have starter saves for most the regions that’s save wizard supports anyways. And for some reason never saw this one on there when I made a request thread.

Edit: Went to try your save You must login or register to view this content. and it's ether 5.00 or corrupted

I'll upload another 1 later , no I didn't update my ps4 , as a matter of fact my internet connection is switched off , been like that for a while still running on 4.74
10-22-2017, 01:22 PM #28
I had same issue. Save will begin to resign but has a "?" for sys version then comes back with error. I assume it's cuz the save is 5.0.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo