Post: GTA Vice City 99% Complete Done It All Trophy [CUSA03509]
10-21-2017, 06:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

GTA VICE CITY** US VERSION

Here's my game save to get 100% Complete. It's currently at 99%. Painstaking and grinding to get it.

You can get trophies for:

Put 'Em Up

Grand Theft Auto

Vice City Mogul

Straight To The Dome

Done It All

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saved Slot #7

Put 'Em Up Trophy - Rob the Cafe Robina in Little Havana

Grand Theft Auto Trophy - At Sunshine Autos, ride the pizza boy scooter into the garage next to the list. It's in the first garage next to the map of vc.

Vice City Mogul Trophy - Buy one more property i.e. The Malibu Club

Save Slot #8

Straight To The Dome Trophy - Perform one more headshot with the sniper

Done It All Trophy - Spend at least $300 at the Pole Position Club
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:32 PM. Reason: title

The following 29 users say thank you to JosSteec for this useful post:

19willy74, Abuhmeed12, ajsking, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, burntlink, cepi, Cloud, danganronpa4, Danilo-, don_smith, DragonLover66, f100fahad, FallenSoldier, Herobrine344, HW99, jerry-Colas, Leonard-Drake, ManWithCloudEnvy, mark1, mgflava00, MR_QHR, OptimusSonic, pandorra13, spitalfire, TaakeDown, ThatEpicSomeone, yohagain, Zarian
01-16-2018, 12:34 AM #11
broie1
Haxor!
Originally posted by tressel85 View Post
Can't get to vercetti estate it is blocked off

This is how you get there takes a few tries but easy to do once you get it right, sorry I should have included that.
01-06-2019, 10:40 AM #12
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
nevermind i found what i needed thanks everyone
Last edited by mgflava00 ; 01-06-2019 at 10:49 AM.
03-04-2019, 09:03 PM #13
does anyone have the ability to resign this to eu? I have save editor but advanced mode is not available
03-05-2019, 03:25 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by alanamh View Post
does anyone have the ability to resign this to eu? I have save editor but advanced mode is not available

That unfortunately means this cannot currently be resigned, since Advanced Mode is required and if you don't have it nobody else does. If there's no EU save set for this, feel free to post a Request in our Requests section.

07-31-2019, 12:55 AM #15
How long do you have to wait for the "Done it All" trophy to pop while waiting at The Pole Position Club during the dance where they will drain your money, I've drained over $500 & still no trophy has popped.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out that after the $300 mark has been made you just need to leave the club.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 07-31-2019 at 01:12 AM.
09-17-2019, 07:13 PM #16
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Hello, can the firetruck, ambulance and rc race missions be done on this 99% save?

Also can I continue from this save to get the Cannoli trophy? Making this a platinum save?

The platinum save here does not have much done from what I saw unless I'm mistaken. Only saw 2 slots and both are early game
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo