10-25-2017, 04:41 PM #1
Peach55
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to start and say the file contains 3 save slots I have been meaning to upload it for months finally just did.

the first slot "should be Transmissionary, possible more like full easy ones around this save

next save should be right around the end (before overtime)

last save should be at the end of overtime

sorry for a messy set but theses saves should unlock the harder / longer trophies

the guide I was following is You must login or register to view this content.

download save You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-26-2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

The following 6 users say thank you to Peach55 for this useful post:

Dynamite, bsv683, FallenSoldier, Rpd_83, VICN, Westers
10-26-2017, 07:22 AM #2
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Hopefully this will be added to SW so it can be region changed and i will certainly try and use it. Thanks mate
10-26-2017, 07:13 PM #3
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Peach55 View Post
I want to start and say the file contains 3 save slots I have been meaning to upload it for months finally just did.

the first slot "should be Transmissionary, possible more like full easy ones around this save

sorry for a messy set but theses saves should unlock the harder / longer trophies

This will defiantly help others out, I remember how painful “Saint” and “Transmissionary” was, I had to do two playthroughs for saint because I missed two survivors.

Good work!
10-30-2017, 11:58 PM #4
Originally posted by Peach55 View Post
I want to start and say the file contains 3 save slots I have been meaning to upload it for months finally just did.

I really suck at this game lol, I cannot even stay alive for too long. I just can't get used to the controls, they suck so bad.. I wish it played just like Dead Rising 2, anyway thanks for this! I'm sure i'll make great use of it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo