Post: Dragon Quest Builders Save Set (WORKS WITH ANY CUSA) [CUSA02946]
10-26-2017, 11:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody - here's a big thing for me, my first full on "save set" (albeit short a couple trophies.) This is for Dragon Quest Builders (CUSA02946) and will serve to save hours of time. The save set has individual folders with instructions and saves which unlock the following trophies:

1. Chapter 1, 2, 3 ,4 - All chapter trophies as well as their challenge trophies.
2. 'Avid Accessoriser,' 'Chamber Potter,' 'Epic Gourmant,' 'Handy Builder,' 'Master Planner,' and 'Monster Masher'.

These constitute the majority of the game's trophies, however there are 5 missing. One of them must be completed by yourself, as it requires a trigger, the instruction that make this easier are in the main folder of the saveset.

The following trophies CANNOT be earned with this saveset due to me having them already before I decided to make this set. They are the 4 most common trophies on PSN so it shouldn't take you a long time to get them (maybe an hour or two.)
These trophies are; 'Escape Artist,' 'Beginner Builder,' Super Smasher,' and finally 'Superior Decorator.'
The first two listed are right at the beginning of the game they will take you no more than 10 minutes. The issue is Super Smasher and Superiror Decorator, there is a slight chance any of my profile saves MAY unlock them, but I'm not making any promises.

With out further ado, here is the set:
You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: Okay everybody, it seems I made a mistake in the Chapter 1 Save, the Cantlin Garden does not register without a Profile save, in order to proceed with this you have two options to fix the trophy:

1. Grab and resign a profile save from any other fodler in the save set
or alternatively:
2: Use youtube to locate where the Cantlin Garden is built in the save, it has to be that specific area as far as I'm aware - so go there, destroy the door, replace it, and it should now register as completed.

Sorry about that guys, didn't realize that 1 challenge was tied to your profile save, happy hunting Smile
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-07-2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: title

The following 36 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, AkumaNYC, Arkham, bobsandbag, bra_83, broomstop, BubbaDaBarb, busterdawg69, Cloud, djbelial, Fahad2001, fenicce, Hiruwa, Hitmanjoker01, Hoseinm1990, Kentix11, kenzeta, krustytoe, lcfurlann, Madman89, Mago de Oz, ManWithCloudEnvy, markl1989, MONO842, palojaeger, shemssharp, sirdun, Sleepy_Samurai, Solid Wolf, StSaintXXV, SwordspiTTer, TheBlackPec, witlzx28, Wosley, Zabullionaire
10-26-2017, 12:20 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jesse
Hey everybody - here's a big thing for me, my first full on "save set" (albeit short a couple trophies.) This is for Dragon Quest Builders (CUSA02946) and will serve to save hours of time. The save set has individual folders with instructions and saves which unlock the following trophies:

1. Chapter 1, 2, 3 ,4 - All chapter trophies as well as their challenge trophies.
2. 'Avid Accessoriser,' 'Chamber Potter,' 'Epic Gourmant,' 'Handy Builder,' 'Master Planner,' and 'Monster Masher'.

These constitute the majority of the game's trophies, however there are 5 missing. One of them must be completed by yourself, as it requires a trigger, the instruction that make this easier are in the main folder of the saveset.

The following trophies CANNOT be earned with this saveset due to me having them already before I decided to make this set. They are the 4 most common trophies on PSN so it shouldn't take you a long time to get them (maybe an hour or two.)
These trophies are; 'Escape Artist,' 'Beginner Builder,' Super Smasher,' and finally 'Superior Decorator.'
The first two listed are right at the beginning of the game they will take you no more than 10 minutes. The issue is Super Smasher and Superiror Decorator, there is a slight chance any of my profile saves MAY unlock them, but I'm not making any promises.

What firmware is this ?
10-26-2017, 12:26 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Hey everybody - here's a big thing for me, my first full on "save set" (albeit short a couple trophies.) This is for Dragon Quest Builders (CUSA02946) and will serve to save hours of time. The save set has individual folders with instructions and saves which unlock the following trophies:

I have plated the game and have saves for all trophies less the chapter one I will upload it slas well. Thanks for your contribution mate 😊

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

Jesse Lagrue
10-26-2017, 12:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
What firmware is this ?

5.0 so if you are using SW you will need to wait for the client update they're pushing 'soon.' Sorry about that but I only made the saves over the last 2 days. Also just curious, but why did you update the title to say [Jap] ??? This was done on a US PSN storebought version of the game and I think [JAP] in there may be misleading :|

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
I have plated the game and have saves for all trophies less the chapter one I will upload it slas well. Thanks for your contribution mate ******************

Yes indeed it would be a good idea for you to upload them, for any I might be missing and just as an added resource Smile Thanks for the shoutout.
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 10-26-2017 at 01:00 PM.
10-26-2017, 01:02 PM #5
Wosley
5.0 so if you are using SW you will need to wait for the client update they're pushing 'soon.' Sorry about that but I only made the saves over the last 2 days. Also just curious, but why did you update the title to say [Jap] ??? This was done on a US PSN storebought version of the game and I think [JAP] in there may be misleading :|

Yes indeed it would be a good idea for you to upload them, for any I might be missing and just as an added resource Smile Thanks for the shoutout.

I did look up the CUSA and it did match with the JAP version of the game and your Sure its 5.00 instead of 5.01 ?
10-26-2017, 01:03 PM #6
Hmmm, well the region code must be the same for all versions then. I bought it from US digital store 100% for sure. And sorry about that, you are correct it is 5.01, I forgot they pushed that update in the last few days Smile Thanks for noticing.
10-26-2017, 01:04 PM #7
Wosley

Or your game is Japanese or you did give the Wrong CUSA Winky Winky
10-26-2017, 01:09 PM #8

Or your game is Japanese or you did give the Wrong CUSA Winky Winky

Well I only have a North American account, and the CUSA is straight from the save files I copied from my system so the CUSA can't be wrong. I guess the only possibility is that my game is Japanese... but I have never once ever downloaded a Japanese game on my North American account so to me that is very strange.
10-26-2017, 01:11 PM #9
Wosley
Well I only have a North American account, and the CUSA is straight from the save files I copied from my system so the CUSA can't be wrong. I guess the only possibility is that my game is Japanese... but I have never once ever downloaded a Japanese game on my North American account so to me that is very strange.

Ye its really Weird :/ i did look the CUSA in the playstation store itself and it DOESNT match with the USA one
10-26-2017, 01:14 PM #10
Ye its really Weird :/ i did look the CUSA in the playstation store itself and it DOESNT match with the USA one

Hmmm, well it may be worth putting JAP/US then because Save Wizard also coincidentally has CUSA02946 listed as their US (and only) copy - and likely SW users will be the ones interested in this post. I am not sure what is wrong with the codes listing but yeah. This is a new predicament for me :p
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo