10-28-2017, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Starting to upload saves for Doom, I use Maka's guides videos for the trophies.

collect the argent cell for argent overload. then continue the mission and do the last rune trial for The Circle is Complete. It's chapter 9 starting at 12:58 in maka's guide. Sorry maka said this was the last mission with challenges but that is not the case as the rest have challenges too, ill make a save with the challenges later
Save- You must login or register to view this content.

At start of Mission 11. You just need 1 kill while you are in saving throw state (get hit once after you are at the lowest health possible and it'll start slow motion during which you must kill an enemy). Follow maka's video for the last argent cell and field drone for the last weapon mod.

Near end of mission 12 right before the last elite guard, follow 16:33 onwards. Upgrade the praetor suit and collect the last data log.

Right before last big regular enemy fight in Chapter 13 final chapter. Hold L2 and headshot a hell knight (the brute rammer with a white head) with gauss cannon. When 2-3 barons come out bring out your bfg with triangle and grab the quad dmg, kill two of them closeish together with one shot for all challenges trophy, Continue and finish mission for last doll collectible for all collectibles, you'll get last boss and complete game on any difficulty trophies too.

All the saves in one file
Saves- You must login or register to view this content.
This save set is complete. Thanks for visiting the thread.

Videos I used for the collectibles/trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-01-2019 at 04:00 PM. Reason: title

The following 40 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Arcxnist, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, berhem, BigNasty401, bilal shakir 1987, BubbaDaBarb, busterdawg69, crackmax, El_Jefe247, Furyon61, Fuze9, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, HW99, JimmyHACK, JonathanOpie, krustytoe, leejovin, Lord9Kon, marx, Mephisto13, mohd.uk, ninjatortuga, omarboflot, pheonixcaldwell, PiNsSoN, Sarahjwardx, Savagemedic, scyria, sirdee6666, SpiritOfTesla, SwordspiTTer, t-bagwell, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, xH4NI, yamikit
09-04-2019, 01:07 AM #38
How do you transfer into a dummy account?
09-04-2019, 01:09 AM #39
How do you unpack the RAR file, I tried but I could not do it
09-04-2019, 02:06 PM #40
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
How do you transfer into a dummy account?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
How do you unpack the RAR file, I tried but I could not do it

I'll start with the ZIP method first since most people seem to prefer that way. But for extracting the RAR, try downloading the latest version of WinRAR. It's a free program and will allow you to open up and extract RAR files. You can still use it after the trial period ends - you just have to wait a few seconds and close down the window telling you your trial period is over (mine ended a couple of decades ago).

-1- ZIP file method: First extract the RAR using WinRAR. Then find the save you want to use - in this RAR they're labeled by trophy, but each download around here will be different. Find the CUSA folder for the save you want to use. For this Doom game it will be CUSA02085. Check to make sure that the save files are DIRECTLY inside of that CUSA folder (sometimes you'll find another folder or two inside of a CUSA folder which means you have to keep going until you hit the right folder). In this download it's all good, just know for the future.

Take that CUSA folder and turn it into a ZIP file. Some free programs can do that for you. If you have Windows 7 or later, an easy way to do it would be to right-click the CUSA folder, then in the context menu that pops up, click "send to..." then "compressed (zipped) folder". Now you have your ZIP. Go into Save Wizard, then the resign tab, click the import button, and import that ZIP you just made.

Important bit is to always make sure that a ZIP you're importing is actually a ZIP, and in the following format:

ZIP>>>CUSAfolder>>>files

Second method, using a USB stick and dummy folder:

-2- First you'll need to extract the RAR, just like in the other method, and locate the save or saves you want to use.

Set up your USB stick with a "dummy" account to hold your downloaded saves until they're resigned. I'll describe the proper structure in a bit, but the idea is it's in the same structure as your actual saves you've copied from your PS4, and Save Wizard will see them when you go to the "resign" tab although will not see them in the cheats tab (unless you register this "dummy" profile but since you're limited to registering 3 Save Wizard profiles, you don't want to register this one). You put the saves on your USB stick, resign them right from that list (not the import button), delete them when you're done.

Put the CUSA folder - just one single folder, no other folders inside, onlythe PS4 save files inside - put that folder on your USB stick.

Since it needs to be in the exact same structure as the way PS4s actually save games to a USB stick, BUT in a different profile than your real one, the structure would look like:

USB stick drive>>>PS4>>>SAVEDATA>>>0000000000000000>>>CUSAfolder>>>files

The part that's all 0s can be anything you make up, really. 0s just makes it a bit easier to distinguish from your actual profile.

If you do it this USB way, you don't use the "import" button. The saves are just right in the "resign" tab and you resign them from there without importing. Importing is only for ZIPs. You can have Save Wizard delete each save as it's done resigning, which makes this way a bit easier for resigning multiple saves at once, to better keep track of what's done and what's not done.

Hope this helps.
09-04-2019, 07:29 PM #41
Thanks
09-11-2019, 01:11 AM #42
Can you upload the nightmare save?
09-24-2019, 06:32 PM #43
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
dang I was hoping you was gonna upload a save for the Ultra Nightmare trophy cause it was the only thing I needed to plat this game but I decided to go an do it myself after about 20 deaths I eventually got it for my second plat of the day

Doom UAC Ultra-Nightmare Skip Level Glitch Easy Trophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_p-DxvYCo
12-23-2019, 02:57 AM #44
thanks
02-12-2020, 03:00 PM #45
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
PLEASE,

THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE SAVE!!!

[TKS
03-22-2020, 01:46 PM #46
Can someone post a doom eternal save set?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo