10-28-2017, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Starting to upload saves for Doom, I use Maka's guides videos for the trophies.

collect the argent cell for argent overload. then continue the mission and do the last rune trial for The Circle is Complete. It's chapter 9 starting at 12:58 in maka's guide. Sorry maka said this was the last mission with challenges but that is not the case as the rest have challenges too, ill make a save with the challenges later
Save- You must login or register to view this content.

At start of Mission 11. You just need 1 kill while you are in saving throw state (get hit once after you are at the lowest health possible and it'll start slow motion during which you must kill an enemy). Follow maka's video for the last argent cell and field drone for the last weapon mod.

Near end of mission 12 right before the last elite guard, follow 16:33 onwards. Upgrade the praetor suit and collect the last data log.

Right before last big regular enemy fight in Chapter 13 final chapter. Hold L2 and headshot a hell knight (the brute rammer with a white head) with gauss cannon. When 2-3 barons come out bring out your bfg with triangle and grab the quad dmg, kill two of them closeish together with one shot for all challenges trophy, Continue and finish mission for last doll collectible for all collectibles, you'll get last boss and complete game on any difficulty trophies too.

All the saves in one file
Saves- You must login or register to view this content.
This save set is complete. Thanks for visiting the thread.

Videos I used for the collectibles/trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-01-2019 at 04:00 PM. Reason: title

The following 40 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Arcxnist, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, berhem, BigNasty401, bilal shakir 1987, BubbaDaBarb, busterdawg69, crackmax, El_Jefe247, Furyon61, Fuze9, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, HW99, JimmyHACK, JonathanOpie, krustytoe, leejovin, Lord9Kon, marx, Mephisto13, mohd.uk, ninjatortuga, omarboflot, pheonixcaldwell, PiNsSoN, Sarahjwardx, Savagemedic, scyria, sirdee6666, SpiritOfTesla, SwordspiTTer, t-bagwell, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, xH4NI, yamikit
03-27-2018, 02:56 PM #20
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
I think the only solution for The Circle is Complete not unlocking was to go through the game systematically finishing them as you find them because if you didn’t the game has some weird glitch where it doesn’t register one or a few of them even though the rune is unlocked.

I know it would be tedious but the best solution I can think of is starting a new game on the easiest difficulty, rush to each of the rune trials as they show up, and finish them in turn. (For whatever reason IDDQD will still unlock even if The Circle Is Complete won’t so you might be able to use a save with most of the runes leveled up for that purpose.) It’ll take time and patience but you’ll get it eventually.

really, my problem is not the trophy being with glitch

I can not do the last test (kkkkk)

it's too difficult to me....
03-27-2018, 03:14 PM #21
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
really, my problem is not the trophy being with glitch

I can not do the last test (kkkkk)

it's too difficult to me....

I know how you feel. That one took me a few tries as well and I think I just lucked out in the end. Splash damage and projectile enemies were the bane of my existence. Just stick with it though. It might take five tries or a hundred but you’ll get it eventually.

Consider it decent practice for playing through that first level in Ultra Violence. Even with the out of bounds glitch that trophy was hateful.

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

Gagliardi
03-27-2018, 09:22 PM #22
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
I know how you feel. That one took me a few tries as well and I think I just lucked out in the end. Splash damage and projectile enemies were the bane of my existence. Just stick with it though. It might take five tries or a hundred but you’ll get it eventually.

Consider it decent practice for playing through that first level in Ultra Violence. Even with the out of bounds glitch that trophy was hateful.

replyed more than 50 times....kkkkkkk
03-28-2018, 12:25 AM #23
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
you can't save during a ultra nightmare level so it's useless, but if you use the out of map glitch after the first two groups of enemies it's very easy. only took me about 15 mins of retrying to get past the first enemies then 10 mins of trying to jump up cliffs to get it. .

its ok. Work ok.

[]s
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 04-01-2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: correct answer
03-29-2018, 09:06 PM #24
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
you can't save during a ultra nightmare level so it's useless, but if you use the out of map glitch after the first two groups of enemies it's very easy. only took me about 15 mins of retrying to get past the first enemies then 10 mins of trying to jump up cliffs to get it. .

you are mistake
If you get in front of the panel to the final exit and close the game with PS, when you re-open the game, in continue, it will be in front of the panel. (only 1 time)
I tested
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 04-01-2018 at 02:23 PM.
04-01-2018, 02:28 PM #25
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Now I'm just depending on the trophy "the circle is complete" because in your save, was leaving the last rune trial but I can not do exactly that trial.

It would have to leave only 1 trial easier to be done (the first trials)

If anyone can help, I appreciate it.
04-01-2018, 04:33 PM #26
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Now I'm just depending on the trophy "the circle is complete" because in your save, was leaving the last rune trial but I can not do exactly that trial.

It would have to leave only 1 trial easier to be done (the first trials)

If anyone can help, I appreciate it.

I think that trophy is still glitched and you have to do them in order for it to register correctly.
04-01-2018, 04:38 PM #27
thanks for the saves
04-03-2018, 07:46 AM #28
Ups....I really needed it. Thank you.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo