THREAD: Gran Turismo Sport ALL Gold in Driving School and Circuit Experiences [CUSA02168]
  1. 10-30-2017, 04:12 PM
    Jerem92i's Avatar
    Jerem92i
    Outer Heaven
    Jerem92i's Avatar
    Jerem92i
    Outer Heaven
    83
    Posts
    3,615
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    CUSA02168

    Start the game offline and you can unlock:

    Circuit Experiences 100%

    Tactical King Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences


    Driving School challenges 100%

    Talent Discovered Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges
    No Longer a Novice Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges


    Mission Challenge 98%

    The Real Sector King Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge
    Pylon King Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge
    Super Rallier Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge
    Relentless Chaser Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge
    Speed Demon Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge
    Right on Time Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge
    One Lap Wonder Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge


    Bonus

    Experienced Driver Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)
    Route 66 Racer Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA's famous Route 66
    Endurance Racer Drove for a total of 24 hours
    King of the Ovals Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks
    My First Car Bought your first car
    Collection 10 Acquired a total of 10 cars


    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Update 1

    Novice Drifter Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points
    Decent Drifter Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points
    Top-Drawer Drifter Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points
    Top Photographer Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos

    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by Wosley ; 11-01-2018 at 09:33 AM.

  2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Jerem92i For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 11-03-2017, 02:23 PM
    Jerem92i's Avatar
    Jerem92i
    Outer Heaven
    Jerem92i's Avatar
    Jerem92i
    Outer Heaven
    83
    Posts
    3,615
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Someone has all the 100% saves + Xploder stole most saves on here


    +1 xploder is bullshit
  4. The Following User Thanked Jerem92i For This Useful Post:


  5. 11-03-2017, 02:59 PM
    34
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Thank you very much, so I'll buy save wizard.
  6. 11-03-2017, 10:33 PM
    51
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Do I have to do something or do the trophies autopop?

    Thanks
  7. 11-04-2017, 03:23 AM
    2
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Oct 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Please help to upload the US version, if you have. Thank you, Master
  8. 11-04-2017, 03:46 AM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    9,455
    Posts
    635,240
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by lanevo9rs View Post
    Please help to upload the US version, if you have. Thank you, Master


    Pls make a Request in the Request Section becuase this is not really gonna help :(

    You must login or register to view this content.
  9. 11-04-2017, 11:26 AM
    34
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    How use this Save? Can anybody help? Step for Step?
    I use Save wizard
    Last edited by Chan020907 ; 11-04-2017 at 11:54 AM.

  10. 11-04-2017, 12:31 PM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    9,455
    Posts
    635,240
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Chan020907 View Post
    How use this Save? Can anybody help? Step for Step?
    I use Save wizard


    Here you can find everything you need You must login or register to view this content.
  11. The Following User Thanked Wosley For This Useful Post:


  12. 11-05-2017, 12:38 PM
    Monkey177's Avatar
    Monkey177
    Pokemon Trainer
    Monkey177's Avatar
    Monkey177
    Pokemon Trainer
    95
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jerem92i View Post
    CUSA02168

    Start the game offline and you can unlock:

    Circuit Experiences 100%

    Tactical King Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences


    Driving School challenges 100%

    Talent Discovered Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges
    No Longer a Novice Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges


    Mission Challenge 98%

    The Real Sector King Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge
    Pylon King Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge
    Super Rallier Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge
    Relentless Chaser Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge
    Speed Demon Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge
    Right on Time Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge
    One Lap Wonder Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge


    Bonus

    Experienced Driver Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)
    Route 66 Racer Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA's famous Route 66
    Endurance Racer Drove for a total of 24 hours
    King of the Ovals Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks
    My First Car Bought your first car
    Collection 10 Acquired a total of 10 cars


    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Update 1

    Novice Drifter Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points
    Decent Drifter Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points
    Top-Drawer Drifter Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points
    Top Photographer Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos

    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Thank you my friend - you have awesome driving skill! :P
    Shame the profile is online as we'll never be able to get a full trophy set for this game.getting almost 100 wins is going to take a lot of time!!
  13. 11-06-2017, 01:36 PM
    34
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    what exactly do I have to do so that the individual trophies pop on? because in the offline mode, I can not do anything except the arcade mode.