Post: Assassin's Creed Origins - Old Habits Trophy / Plat Save [US/EU] [CUSA05625]
11-04-2017, 04:27 AM #1
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Perhaps the biggest grind in the game. USA and EU are same GAME ID
This trophy also has a current easy glitch that can prevent you from getting unless you replay the entire game/grind.

The last location is a Hyena Lair. (Picture included in zip of location on map)
Fast travel close then use your bird to locate the boss of the lair, and kill it however you want.

This is the last trophy I needed so some others may pop like the one for having all legendary gear equipped or master ability.
I recommend getting the other stuff done then saving yourself the 20 hours grind for this one.
After completing the Hyena Lair this then becomes essentially my "Platinum Save."

Some other trophies others have easily obtained from this save:

I'm a Legend
Be equipped with only Legendary equipment.
(Just go buy a Legendary Mount)

Overdesign
Kill a poisoned level 35+ enemy with the torch in less than 30 seconds.

Free as a Bird
Use the eagle for a total of 30 minutes.
(Fly for a second)

BOOM!
Kill 30 enemies by shooting a fire arrow at oil jars.
(Kill 1 more)

and probably some more...

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-31-2021 at 02:09 PM. Reason: title

The following 44 users say thank you to JimmyHACK for this useful post:

aeneax, ALI_80, alifilm, Amarildo88, Anselmo Ricci, belga, blackmustang, bobsandbag, carmania, chakato, danilo_BR, dazemerson1972, DeanVVinchester, dma021, dracula101, drkola, Ercey, FallenSoldier, fepk, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, HerseyBoyRockz, HUYI82, ibanes182, Jax1984, Jesse Lagrue, KleberMishima, lahbitec, likefps, Logan_Sony, mAdlax, mano154, miichaelchriis, MojoDex, o1o, PLAYER10, rangus28166, RooneyDougherty, sebycurv5, sofia, ThatEpicSomeone, Ultimatrix96, worrorfight, zayneisaacs
07-31-2021, 01:23 AM #29
finally got my plat.

thank you very much uploader Claps
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo