Post: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered 100% Platinum Saveset [CUSA03162]
11-05-2017, 02:37 AM #1
broie1
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This a complete platinum saveset for Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, European disc version (CUSA03162)

To unlock each trophy go to Headquarters > Audience Hall and they will pop.
Note: For the first trophy Gallian Medal of Honor, you need to finish the short chapter to unlock it.

Below outlines every folder and what each save file will unlock:

CUSA03162 0004 Unlocks

Gallian Medal of Honor
-Complete chapter to unlock trophy

CUSA03162 0000 Unlocks

Fouzen Service Medal
The Lance of Gallia
Order of the Holy Shield
Order of the Holy Lance

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CUSA03162 (1) 0000 Unlocks

Naggiar Servic Medal
The Bronze Arms of Gallia
The Crimson Heart

CUSA03162 (2) 0000 Unlocks

Ghirlandaio Service Medal

CUSA03162 (2) 0006 Unlocks

Order of the Golden Wings

CUSA03162 (3) 0007 Unlocks

Splintered Horn

CUSA03162 (3) 0009 Unlocks

Savior of Gallia
The Silver Arms of Galia
Excellence in Leadership
Excellence in Technology

CUSA03162 (4) 0002 Unlocks

Randgriz Crest of Honor

CUSA03162 (4) 0003 Unlocks

Golden Arms of Gallia

CUSA03162 (5) 0002 Unlocks

Wings of Solidarity

CUSA03162 (5) 0007 Unlocks

Gallian Front Commemorative

CUSA03162 (5) 0009 Unlocks

Excellence in Armament
Valkyrie of the Battlefield (Platnium Trophy)

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 12-06-2018 at 02:17 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to broie1 for this useful post:

*Ren*, abufhad, AkumaNYC, Alexander1404, BADDOG-9, Bronhatelo, BubbaDaBarb, Caran, chriz, CosmoConstant, D-13lux0ry, dark_war_angel, dontjo, dwessasss, faytseaxion, gegepb, golden_0924, GrandXtreme, hajwel, Hoseinm1990, hotboyx4, johnboy105, kid90, Knight7777, korazx, lahbitec, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, luckydevil, Mago de Oz, match_mortal, nguyena16, Pink, Sam Stranding, SCYthian85, sekiro2020, SinonXSAO, starkjim87, startuga, thetarth, uncharteddk, Wosley, zenexj, zts1
11-05-2017, 08:11 AM #2
i just buy this game 3 weeks ago . its time to play it .. thanks
11-06-2017, 01:04 AM #3
great set, thanks for posting. This worked with my Us steelbook version so this cusa code is multi region. With this set you can get platinum within 20 mins. I ran into issues launching the game however, it would boot me from my user and throw up an error code, also the trophy list wouldnt install for me until I loaded your save. the game is really finicky to get working. You only need to do the one battle in chapter 9 for the first trophy, it takes 3 minutes search youtube for a video guide easy as pie. The trophy didnt pop the first time I completed it however had to do it one more time.
11-06-2017, 01:20 AM #4
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
so-re-regioning isn't needed to use on US? that's nice to know,t hanks
11-07-2017, 12:40 AM #5
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
I keep getting an unknown error has occurred when I try importing these. I thought it may have been Savewizard's server but I tried to import other games and they worked fine, I think it's an issue with these files. I do want to use these for the Steelbook US edition but it doesn't seem to even be allowing me to import any of these files.

*edit*
Figured out what was wrong. The save files within the zip folders are also named with (1), (2), (3), etc. and the parenthesized numbers in the file name need to be deleted. So you have to unzip the save, delete the number at the end and re-zip it so it will load.
Last edited by zts1 ; 11-07-2017 at 12:57 AM.
11-07-2017, 11:21 AM #6
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
I keep getting an unknown error has occurred when I try importing these. I thought it may have been Savewizard's server but I tried to import other games and they worked fine, I think it's an issue with these files. I do want to use these for the Steelbook US edition but it doesn't seem to even be allowing me to import any of these files.

*edit*
Figured out what was wrong. The save files within the zip folders are also named with (1), (2), (3), etc. and the parenthesized numbers in the file name need to be deleted. So you have to unzip the save, delete the number at the end and re-zip it so it will load.

Yes you have to remove those numbers, but just resign them no need to region. The game region is the same as Europe for this game for some reason
04-20-2018, 04:50 AM #7
thanks for the save
04-30-2018, 01:34 PM #8
Thanks for this post!!!!
05-04-2018, 12:16 AM #9
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
great set, thanks for posting. This worked with my Us steelbook version so this cusa code is multi region. With this set you can get platinum within 20 mins. I ran into issues launching the game however, it would boot me from my user and throw up an error code, also the trophy list wouldnt install for me until I loaded your save. the game is really finicky to get working. You only need to do the one battle in chapter 9 for the first trophy, it takes 3 minutes search youtube for a video guide easy as pie. The trophy didnt pop the first time I completed it however had to do it one more time.

What save did you use for this trophy? Because I can't get it :/ thanks!
05-24-2018, 06:55 PM #10
Airyx
Gobble
Thanks, got this game from bundle
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo