Post: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Platinum Saveset [CUSA00394]
11-06-2017, 02:21 PM #1
ycheah
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there guysngals,

this is my Saveset for :spoder:The Amazing Spider-Man 2:spoder: from the year 2014.

You can achieve every Trophy in the game with these saves.
Making it look legit though is near impossible if you didn't play it yourself and aren't just trying to knock out the last couple(?) trophies left.

This set is divided by
1st up You must login or register to view this content.
and 2ndly You must login or register to view this content.
and lastly You must login or register to view this content.

Every save has a short instruction included and the story trophies are in playthrough order.

And here are You must login or register to view this content. for the people that start the game from scratch.

Shout out to Jaydogg for keeping up with this request PBJT
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
at eas buddy, no worries just keep me updated please Smile

Consider this your update dude+dudette
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-11-2019 at 02:07 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to ycheah for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Bottega, burntlink, coxie, COzAR, darko2223, DarthSoulkiller, Hatchet Harry, ignored467, leicabogdan, lolik, manimal696, MrRieper1225, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, pololastation, stasya, SuperTiger, TheBlackPec, Wosley
11-06-2017, 04:32 PM #2
Jaydogg14
Little One
I;m a dude Smile thanks.
11-06-2017, 08:35 PM #3
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ycheah View Post
Hi there guysngals,

this is my Saveset for :spoder:The Amazing Spider-Man 2:spoder: from the year 2014.

You can achieve every Trophy in the game with these saves.
Making it look legit though is near impossible if you didn't play it yourself and aren't just trying to knock out the last couple(?) trophies left.

This set is divided by
1st up You must login or register to view this content.
and 2ndly You must login or register to view this content.
and lastly You must login or register to view this content.

Every save has a short instruction included and the story trophies are in playthrough order.

And here are You must login or register to view this content. for the people that start the game from scratch.

Shout out to Jaydogg for keeping up with this request PBJT

Consider this your update dude+dudette

Great work. Will try this later.

Had a couple of save for this game that I was going to share but it looks like you’ve got me beat.
01-16-2018, 12:43 PM #4
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
can you rember where i can find a comic book for the bookworm trophy, i got like an hour looking for one.

nevermind found one. here if you are having trouble like me to find one more comic book
i found one here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by leicabogdan ; 01-16-2018 at 01:08 PM.

The following user thanked leicabogdan for this useful post:

manimal696
04-11-2018, 01:43 PM #5
artharo
Save Point
thanks very much
07-11-2019, 01:12 AM #6
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Tks for beauty job!!

SW has Advance mode for re-region to US save?
03-05-2020, 02:55 PM #7
Evrything works fine except for the first part of saves the story saves. Save Wizard keep's failing to resign them. Saying cant connect to the servers. All other saves work. thx for the hard work on this.
Last edited by SuperTiger ; 03-05-2020 at 02:57 PM.
03-16-2020, 02:21 PM #8
quick update and more of an option really. if the first part of save files I.E. the story part is still not working through save wizard i would advise everyone to play the game legit of the hardest difficulty available ( some thing i always do first playthrough on an easier setting to enjoy the game for what it is without being spoiled about the story, however in this case i advise starting on hard, super hero)and then focus on parts 2 and 3 of this save file. I.E. collectable and suit related trophies and the plat is in the bag. Luckily or me i did the story back in the day on the human setting and focused mainly on save files 2 and 3 first. I did have to start a new playthrough however to focus on the story to played on hard or super hero mode.
03-16-2020, 02:54 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SuperTiger View Post
quick update and more of an option really. if the first part of save files I.E. the story part is still not working through save wizard i would advise everyone to play the game legit of the hardest difficulty available ( some thing i always do first playthrough on an easier setting to enjoy the game for what it is without being spoiled about the story, however in this case i advise starting on hard, super hero)and then focus on parts 2 and 3 of this save file. I.E. collectable and suit related trophies and the plat is in the bag. Luckily or me i did the story back in the day on the human setting and focused mainly on save files 2 and 3 first. I did have to start a new playthrough however to focus on the story to played on hard or super hero mode.

Given the age of this upload, I'm wondering if these saves were made on an unsupported firmware. Long story short, after a particular firmware update, Save Wizard had to end support for saves from an even earlier firmware (4.70? 4.69?). That might explain why you kept running into issues with some saves but not others. Sometimes that error message will pop up after a few minutes of waiting, and it's normal, but trying again a few times should clear it up, or different time of day. And unusual for it to just be particular saves and not others.
03-16-2020, 05:54 PM #10
i found it pretty weird myself. But then again luckily i did play the story on human difficulty years ago so that makes my trophylist a bit more legit on this game. in the end i just started a new savefile for the hero and super hero difficulty trophy's. And with the cheats implied through save wizard superhero mode can be a pretty easy. Having to reply that legit isnt the worst thing in the world lol. Stay safe in these corona times

The following user thanked SuperTiger for this useful post:

aeneax
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo