Post: Need For Speed: Payback - Semi Save Set [CUSA05986]
11-12-2017, 02:37 AM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hey Guys it's me again bringing you the start of my Need for speed save set.

The Disc and Digital versions (for the UK at least) are the same.

You must login or register to view this content.

Currently in folder:

1. The Mogul, All In, Does Not Obey
2. Hope and Glory, Outlaws on the Rise, Tech Mate, Carbon Cartel, Under the Hood
3. La Catrina, Udo Roth, Comeback is Real
4. We Got this
5. Big Sister, Underground Soldier
6. I Fought the Law
7. Gallo Rivera, Faith Jones, Aki Kimura
8. Double or Nothing
9. Natalia Nova, Mitko Vasilev, Holtzman, Super Cars for Breakfast, Cover Stars, The Artist, One Mans Trash, Scrappy Racer
10. Another Man's Treasure, Against All Odds, Who Runs this Town, Wherever I May Roam, Driving the Incredible
11. Top Dog
12. You've Got the Need, Flat-Out, Sideways Style
13. Aces High, Active Lifestyle

*Loading any of the saves will automatically unlock: [Training Wheels Off]
"untested** lading of save 12/13 may automatically unlock [Top Dog] trophy

Instructions for trophies can be found in the folders.

I do believe this is all the save that can be assisted with so good luck.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-09-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Complete

The following 145 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

66GraF66, 750z, Ac1dmonk3y, ado53, ajsking, Akeemi14, aksa2014, Akx, al3zeef2020, aleksey7771996, ali_warchild, Alkiba, Angut84, Atreus100, AvantGardeXXI, bang4stylez, Barbaris, BASIA2001, Berhane, BerserkerKwt, Big_Buddha, bitns, Bomber2550, boooooo, boulou, BuzzD_RaveR, Botty, carmania, clint_zablan, Cloud, CodClassic, ColdHearted, creamminal, danger-20, Dante-Grape, dasima10, Days gone, dazemerson1972, dirtytone, Dr Salem, ehdqkr, ElenaDrake, emadaldeen, Evilnessmod, FatherComstock, Fattoni123, finalhearts88, Freeman1566, frez0r, gaz666, Ali D Killer, Ghost_Leader_59_, gucciem, Guilty37, Hamster-X, Harro500, hess47, homerj92, HUYI82, idcanymorejk33, igors, Infuso, iRideBikes:), iury000, jatofity, Jerem92i, joevice, JustAName1337, kabar122, kaka2, KaLvaDoreS, kiki1941, klaus1003, Landau, leping, LHMXOX, lolik, Luismacedo, Maetrik, Magniaktik, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, Makec, Mamaboy123, manabyte77, marcel, mark1, MasterChief8, meier88, mejo-07, Mic1987, milakjakub, Mitch94, mnga13, Modded_GEN, MrRieper1225, mylife21, Nathaniel, nmoom, nofire102 and 45 other users.
11-18-2017, 05:46 PM #20
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
Just an Update: I have finished story and the only remaining things I have to do are the activities & Level 50 (currently 47)

The Activities are going to take some time, just a little more patience

Thank you very much for your hard work =)
11-19-2017, 05:55 AM #21
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Save Set Complete, don't forget to say thanks Smile those Activities were so annoying, there was a lot of swearing here; because of the stupid traffic!!

The following 3 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

boooooo, Jerem92i, peek
11-19-2017, 10:17 AM #22
Jerem92i
Outer Heaven
Save Set Complete, don't forget to say thanks Smile those Activities were so annoying, there was a lot of swearing here; because of the stupid traffic!!

Thank you so much, you have saved me a lot of time.
11-19-2017, 06:34 PM #23
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Question: I’m working on the US Version as we speak. What’s the best cars to use for the activities? So I know for future reference... thanks

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

HanSo
11-19-2017, 07:40 PM #24
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Question: I’m working on the US Version as we speak. What’s the best cars to use for the activities? So I know for future reference... thanks

to be quite honest with you, I only used 2 - probably not the best - but its what I had, Without a doubt tho the Koenigsegg for ALL of the Speed stuff, some are impossible without it. and for all of my drifts I used my Chevrolet Camaro.

It all comes down to Skill, reaction times and how you set up the Live tuning - You will need to tweak the live tuning for which ever Activity you are doing.

GOOD LUCK
11-19-2017, 07:41 PM #25
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
to be quite honest with you, I only used 2 - probably not the best - but its what I had, Without a doubt tho the Koenigsegg for ALL of the Speed stuff, some are impossible without it. and for all of my drifts I used my Chevrolet Camaro.

It all comes down to Skill, reaction times and how you set up the Live tuning - You will need to tweak the live tuning for which ever Activity you are doing.

GOOD LUCK

Sounds good, I heard the M4/M5 ate drifting machines fully upgraded. Was gonna try that. The speed traps didn’t sound like an issue.
11-19-2017, 08:03 PM #26
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Sounds good, I heard the M4/M5 ate drifting machines fully upgraded. Was gonna try that. The speed traps didn’t sound like an issue.

have fun with the traffic Smile
11-19-2017, 08:04 PM #27
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
have fun with the traffic Smile

Lol. I hate the traffic, I’ll get through it tho Smile thanks
11-19-2017, 10:42 PM #28
sajman777
Little One
Which save(s) would it be best to maximise on the trophies titled "hyperspeed = hit 240 mph" and "1500 bhp easy = Win a race in the Koenigsegg Regera without damaging it" ? Is there a save in here that already has the Koenigsegg Regera or lots of cash in it to buy it?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo