Post: L.A. Noire Remastered Complete Save Set [CUSA09084]
11-18-2017, 05:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is my complete saveset for L.A. Noire instructions are provided in each archive.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-21-2019 at 04:48 PM. Reason: title

The following 373 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, *CHOW-CHOW*, 19willy74, 700zx, A_B_Y, AaronV, Abdulla4542, abulnoor, acp1512, aeneax, Ahmedxx, ajfrankart24, AleMura7--, allychew, Alucard_Immorta, amigaman2005, Anas014, anichagas, Anime64, asddsaqweewq, Atilla, Audioboxer, averagedude, avsreekar, BadTatto, Baeron7, Balston91, BASIA2001, batman2412199, benphipps12, Big_boss, BIGBOSSNAWAF, BigDruDogg, blackmustang58, blackxcat2013, blastman, blazemartinez, BlericCleast, bobbyzamp, bobfy, bobolay20, bobsandbag, boiboiboi2, Bottega, broskiboy, brownie_1, BubbaDaBarb, burnttoazdt, cactustrav77, Captain Adderall, carmania, ChainsXV, chaobear, cheny414, cherrytrees87, Chisox3524, chokomoko, chuchucha, chucknorris078, clicksn2005, ColdHearted, colo2016, comer, Coro, CountFlame, CowsGoMoo, coxie, creamminal, da7oomi50, DamonD666, DanielJackson, Dark panda, Dark_moon, Darrenwelsh1, Darth188, datsaveps34me, DaveDxx, DeadReckoning84, Death Spirit, Death1127, dejamh96, dennyleeong, detmiko, Dev_Ali, dimasataev, dimike92, DisabledDonkey, DMDGraaff010, Doggloc1992, DomGAM, dracula101, dragoner, dragun619, dwessasss, erikk_64, fade666, Faisal19, FallenSoldier, fantasynoff and 273 other users.
11-30-2017, 04:45 AM #20
manabyte77
Little One
Here's my save for the Car Fanatic trophy (found all vehicles): You must login or register to view this content.

There are 94/95 cars found. The last vehicle is the International Police Wagon. Start Cases/Arson/Free Roam and find the Bus Stop Shooting side mission off the corner of Beverly & Union. Getting to the vehicle is tricky as approaching from the wrong angle will trigger the mission, and you won't be able to get the car. Come up to the barricade from the south on Union, and you'll see two police wagons. Go slowly forward and veer right to the sidewalk. Look left and when you're staring straight in line at the nearest wagon, that's the correct angle.
11-30-2017, 12:32 PM #21
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Here's my save for the Car Fanatic trophy (found all vehicles): You must login or register to view this content.

There are 94/95 cars found. The last vehicle is the International Police Wagon. Start Cases/Arson/Free Roam and find the Bus Stop Shooting side mission off the corner of Beverly & Union. Getting to the vehicle is tricky as approaching from the wrong angle will trigger the mission, and you won't be able to get the car. Come up to the barricade from the south on Union, and you'll see two police wagons. Go slowly forward and veer right to the sidewalk. Look left and when you're staring straight in line at the nearest wagon, that's the correct angle.

Thanks for the upload mine is almost there as well and I will leave one of the hidden cars as the last car yo make it easier.
12-02-2017, 04:07 AM #22
manabyte77
Little One
Here's my save for the Hollywoodland (All Gold Film Reels) and The City of Angels (100% Completion) trophies:

Here: You must login or register to view this content.

The final gold film reels is at the very northwest corner of the map. Set a marker in the middle of the area between Hollywood/Hawthorne Ave/La Brea Ave. Follow the tracks to the small rusted looking water resevoire. The final gold film reel is on the ground right next to it. This will pop both trophies.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
12-02-2017, 07:02 AM #23
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Here's my save for the Hollywoodland (All Gold Film Reels) and The City of Angels (100% Completion) trophies:

Here: You must login or register to view this content.

The final gold film reels is at the very northwest corner of the map. Set a marker in the middle of the area between Hollywood/Hawthorne Ave/La Brea Ave. Follow the tracks to the small rusted looking water resevoire. The final gold film reel is on the ground right next to it. This will pop both trophies.

Thanks for the contributions, I only had 25 more reels to go, but I'll add your saves after I test them tommorow.
12-02-2017, 05:07 PM #24
This saveset is now complete
01-12-2018, 05:46 PM #25
Are there any story trophies saves? I can't find the first three chapter's saves.
01-26-2018, 02:18 PM #26
neoar
Space Ninja
If i use these saves will i get full platinum , or i need to play story then use these saves, and can you point out which are the story related trophies
01-27-2018, 09:22 PM #27
Originally posted by neoar View Post
If i use these saves will i get full platinum , or i need to play story then use these saves, and can you point out which are the story related trophies

You can achieve full platinum. If you use one of the later saves you can replay the last case from each desk for the story trophies.
01-28-2018, 09:25 PM #28
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you very much Akuma.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo