11-22-2017, 09:47 PM #1
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); credit to ady

You must login or register to view this content.

they should only unlock all end game trophies, if you beat one ice cream challenge itll unlock them, same for races, and arena, i know as it was a friends save and i got them from it, it should also get other mini game stuff, but nothing auto pops you must do 1 req for them

if anything else pops please let us know and also list what does or dont pop so we know what we missing thanks..........

( eu save also so you will need to re region the saves ) if u not eu thanks............
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-11-2019 at 03:05 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to mgflava00 for this useful post:

ai470143920, alphapiers, Bob_Morris, BubbaDaBarb, gowhawx, grifuz88, Grumpyfelo, sablen2, Seb Breba, Silvio-Taccola, TheBlackPec, Wosley, XGan
11-22-2017, 10:59 PM #2
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
credit to ady

they should only unlock all end game trophies, if you beat one ice cream challenge itll unlock them, same for races, and arena, i know as it was a friends save and i got them from it, it should also get other mini game stuff, but nothing auto pops you must do 1 req for them

if anything else pops please let us know and also list what does or dont pop so we know what we missing thanks..........

( eu save also so you will need to re region the saves ) if u not eu thanks............

I did not understand how its the save. Have u done all the minigames? Finished the game? Difficulty? Completed the diaries?
11-22-2017, 11:58 PM #3
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
diary isnt complete missing some stuff test the save yrself and see what is missing in it from what im seeing its end game like new game plus on critical difficulty beat game should unlock some trophies.........

If you beat one ice cream challenge itll unlock them, same for races, and arena, ect........ do it 1 time for them trophies to pop
11-23-2017, 12:00 AM #4
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
diary isnt complete missing some stuff test the save yrself and see what is missing in it from what im seeing its end game like new game plus on critical difficulty beat game should unlock some trophies.........

If you beat one ice cream challenge itll unlock them, same for races, and arena, ect........ do it 1 time for them trophies to pop
11-23-2017, 06:15 AM #5
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
Beginner
00000011 00000000

Standard
00000011 00000001

Proud
00000011 00000002

Critical
00000011 00000003

What it seems like is that the settings screen will not display the cosmetic change, but the game itself accepts the difficulty change. Either that or the end game screen is just cosmetic and all that changed is what it says.

I can confirm it works!! Happy I got the trophy and unlock final chapter through the critical difficulty criteria. FYI, I started the character story with standard difficulty.

source WilHiteWarrior

The following 2 users say thank you to mgflava00 for this useful post:

mnga13, royalarc
11-27-2017, 11:18 AM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
U can get all the arena related trophy, not the ice cream challenge, or the all ice creams
12-02-2017, 08:43 PM #7
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
so just arena damn the ice cream thing is what needed could u make a save set with all ice cream challenges completed but 1
12-02-2017, 11:40 PM #8
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
so just arena damn the ice cream thing is what needed could u make a save set with all ice cream challenges completed but 1

The ice cream challenge i completed on save where all were done but i believe a high score is needed again
12-03-2017, 05:45 AM #9
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
ya but u can get the trophy cuz u bought all the ice cream so do u know which one needed a high score
04-09-2018, 08:37 PM #10
credit to ady

Sup Dude For some reason i can't get the the thropies to Pop Up , I don't really give a dayum about anything but the minigames honestly If anything i'll do everything else myself , But i checked all saves , Aqua Doesn't even have her Command list filled completely and everything else . I know its been a while since you Posted this but i would really love some help !
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo