12-02-2017, 07:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys:

This is my second post.

Here the most difficult trophies of the 3 DLCs The Evil Within

The Assignment DLC

Trophy: Not Afraid of the Dark
Clear The Assignment in KURAYAMI Mode.

The save is in the last check point:

You must login or register to view this content.

The Consequence DLC

Trophy: None More Dark
Clear The Consequence in KURAYAMI Mode.

The Executioner DLC

All trophies can be obtained, put NG + with this save (infinite ammo):

TustinLoes
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-22-2019 at 03:37 PM. Reason: title

The following 23 users say thank you to manu666 for this useful post:

abomaha707, aeneax, AkumaNYC, alemetal, aw8, barbeiro, deathcross31, dokoia, iarquied, Jax1984, jeizze, jets923, JRG1988, Kallmax, KleberMishima, Magikarp1114, MilitaryTribal, milito0022, nirvana999, PapaHacks, Romildo_BR_250, sofia1234, ygcswd
04-30-2018, 03:43 PM #20
Originally posted by PapaHacks View Post
How you upgrade the sword or buy the golden hammer if is already all purchased ?
Edit: NVM figure out already Smile

How? I can't do it :(
05-02-2018, 01:16 PM #21
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by manu666 View Post
Hi Guys:

This is my second post.

Here the most difficult trophies of the 3 DLCs The Evil Within

The Assignment DLC

Trophy: Not Afraid of the Dark
Clear The Assignment in KURAYAMI Mode.

The Consequence DLC

Trophy: None More Dark
Clear The Consequence in KURAYAMI Mode.

The Executioner DLC

All trophies can be obtained, put NG + with this save (infinite ammo):

TustinLoes

You're the best for this!! I'll have to re download the DLC now
05-25-2020, 07:20 PM #22
First of all thx a lot for these terrific saves. I have one question. I have the same problem like alphapiers. I found no way to unlock the All Weapons Trophy. There is no way to upgrade any weapon or reset it. Since you said that every trophy can be unlocked, have I missed somethin? It would be super cool if someone who did it could clarify how this save can unlock this trophy. I can confirm that all other trophies worked like a charm. Thx in advance and regards

The following user thanked Nathaniel for this useful post:

Beto_guaraja
05-26-2020, 02:57 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
First of all thx a lot for these terrific saves. I have one question. I have the same problem like alphapiers. I found no way to unlock the All Weapons Trophy. There is no way to upgrade any weapon or reset it. Since you said that every trophy can be unlocked, have I missed somethin? It would be super cool if someone who did it could clarify how this save can unlock this trophy. I can confirm that all other trophies worked like a charm. Thx in advance and regards

I could be wrong, but I read that as referring just to all of the trophies within The Executioner DLC. Not the base game. This is just a thread for the DLC, after all, and that part you're reading, where it says all trophies can be obtained, is in The Executioner DLC part of the three DLCs in this roadmap. The trophy you're referring to, for the weapons, is from the base game, not the DLCs.

I didn't make the save, though, so I could be wrong. That's just my reading of it. There are different The Evil Within saves floating around, including for the base game. The ones from the EU can be re-regioned to the US (and vice-versa), so if you don't find a save for the weapons trophy in CUSA00203, you could grab one from another CUSA and just change the CUSA.
08-20-2020, 10:17 AM #24
Originally posted by manu666 View Post
Put NG+ with my save and take the first torment and trophy popup!!!

All trophies can be obtained!!!

Could you be more specific? I begin a NG+ and choose your save, but now I don't know what I have to do. I already have the first torment unlocked then I complete what it tells, kill a standup enemy and now what...??
05-25-2022, 06:35 AM #25
Kevils
Rookie
Originally posted by tvbkcok View Post
Originally posted by PapaHacks View Post
How you upgrade the sword or buy the golden hammer if is already all purchased ?
Edit: NVM figure out already Smile

option→restart→upgrade the sword or buy the golden hammer

I'm also having problems for the I Might Close Early (Purchase all items in the Shop) trophy in The Executioner DLC .
I don't know how to do it yet. Please help me with detailed instructions. Thank you
Last edited by Kevils ; 05-25-2022 at 06:35 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo