Post: Knack - King of Adventure & Crystal Relic Master Trophies [CUSA00068]
12-19-2017, 02:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's 2 saves i made for 4 trophies that don't pop with the platinum save. Hopefully this will help people out.

Simply re-sign save. Continue game and go to the nearest chest and open it. King of Adventure will pop. if you don't get an emerald relic, close app and repeat until you do. Crystal Relic Master will pop.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by abulnoor View Post
How can I use the save file in the first folder named (Doctorate and New Power)??

Originally posted by GreenTea101 View Post
Re-sign save and continue game. Keep opening chests until you get the last gadget and relic to unlock an upgraded knack.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-09-2019 at 02:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 253 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], Abdulelah-Alali, abdullah_ali, abulnoor, acjspider, ADAY, aeneax, ag555, agnailton123, Ahmed-170, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, AleMunhoz, AmandaBaby, anton78723, ApothiconServan, Bader505, ballyshow, barnoz, basem94, BASIA2001, berserkt, billy67, birka, Black_Kaiser, bolaelqq, Bonii49, boodi82, boodi82013, Brentage, bruhpeanut, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, busterdawg69, BuzzD_RaveR, cactustrav77, Botty, carmania, cataniam, caymaz, cezares_2013, chaobear, ChaosNLD, Cheacker, cheateddeath, ckameron, CloverOkami09, cocodeshanel, conan-1, cyruscmh, d1g1, DamonD666, danilo_BR, Manolo777, Dantexxl, darkdave, DarkMaster94, Darkzet, Death Spirit, Denilson555, devilman336, DONALD90, Dr Salem, Dywas, eledion, Eliana0007, ElleJohn, emptycolor, Emptyx7, endominio, Error 416, Failed Legend, fairytales, fait23, FallenSoldier, famezgamez, FamiliarGamer, fanhongwei741, fawaidy, fenicce, ferry.irawan, foodlethehuman, frez0r, G1175, gabrielmunizz, gabu840, Gagliardi, Gamer91, generasiondefuego, Gental-Beast, george barros, Gex2501, Goran2020, gowhawx, GTA_Trevor, GTNOVOA, gucciem and 153 other users.
02-26-2020, 04:31 PM #38
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Johnblue86 View Post
Thank You

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
05-02-2020, 05:05 PM #39
could someone please resign this to UK version CUSA 0202
Last edited by Akram-Buzaid ; 05-02-2020 at 05:06 PM.
05-07-2020, 07:38 PM #40
Here's 2 saves i made for 4 trophies that don't pop with the platinum save. Hopefully this will help people out.

Simply re-sign save. Continue game and go to the nearest chest and open it. King of Adventure will pop. if you don't get an emerald relic, close app and repeat until you do. Crystal Relic Master will pop.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

How can I use the save file in the first folder named (Doctorate and New Power)??

Re-sign save and continue game. Keep opening chests until you get the last gadget and relic to unlock an upgraded knack.

Could you please re upload the 2nd save KING OF ADVENTURE and CRYSTAL RELIC MASTER? I've done everything I could from uninstalling and re installing save wizard, I rebooted my computer, I closed down save wizard and still nothing. Every time I attempt to re sign the save, it says THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE SERVER. PLEASE RESTART YOUR SAVE WIZARD PS4 MAX. IF IT CONTINUES, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. I really really really need just those last 2 saves to 100% the games and I literally can't find this save anywhere on the internet. You are the only one who has it! Please help me.

The following 3 users say thank you to Johnblue86 for this useful post:

Akram-Buzaid, cocodeshanel, fait23
05-07-2020, 08:16 PM #41
thanx

The following user thanked wwe2k20 for this useful post:

Johnblue86
05-08-2020, 01:40 PM #42
Here's 2 saves i made for 4 trophies that don't pop with the platinum save. Hopefully this will help people out.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks I just unlocked three trophies using the second folder King of Adventure and Crystal Relic Master.

How did you get the 2nd save to download? It won't download for me. I just need those last 2 trophies. I've reinstalled save wizard stil same issue
05-08-2020, 03:02 PM #43
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Johnblue86 View Post

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks I just unlocked three trophies using the second folder King of Adventure and Crystal Relic Master.

How did you get the 2nd save to download? It won't download for me. I just need those last 2 trophies. I've reinstalled save wizard stil same issue

Replied to the thread you made in the Site Help section.
03-04-2024, 04:05 PM #44
I cant re-sign the saves, a system error appears. :(

Edited:
NVM just needs to select one save from the ZIP cause the program can't identify there are 2.

Thanks for the save.
Last edited by GTNOVOA ; 03-04-2024 at 04:18 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo