Post: BATMAN RETURN TO ARKHAM : ARKHAM ASYLUM few trophies [CUSA04607]
12-26-2017, 04:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,
there is my game save of Batman Return to Arkham : Arkham Asylum.

The 1st file :
Game completed 100% in hard mode so you can use it to get the challenges trophies by completing one challenge of each type (don't need the 3 stars).

the 2nd file :
Game completed in hard mode, and 239/241 collectibles.
One collectible is in the room you are in when you load the game,and the last is the last spirit of arkham (hidden collectible).
so it gives you the trophies for arkham hidden and for all the collectibles.

For the last spirit of arkham you can look here :

the game save :
You must login or register to view this content.

use the last version of winrar to open.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:23 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

[email protected], bobsandbag, chaos_angel, Days gone, furia20881, JonGraumann, Kazuya, Major Meat Bone, Pitpossum, robertowca, sandra87gg, Tobiz12, Wosley, zayneisaacs
05-26-2019, 02:31 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by MarianaSantiago View Post
Great game, thank you

You need a program called Save Wizard to resign the save to your own account first. Check out the links below on using Save Wizard.

09-12-2019, 03:35 AM #12
Neither save seems to be showing up to load on my console. Is this not compatible with US version?
Also Thank you for the saves. The combat challenges have been impossible for me.
09-12-2019, 01:12 PM #13
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Miradude11 View Post
Neither save seems to be showing up to load on my console. Is this not compatible with US version?
Also Thank you for the saves. The combat challenges have been impossible for me.

Usually not. If your game's CUSA is different than someone else's, your save and there's usually won't be interchangeable unless you're able to successfully re-region with Save Wizard's Advanced Mode. There are some exceptions but they're pretty uncommon.
05-29-2020, 04:15 PM #14
Can someone confirm if the 100% trophy (Perfect Knight) pops?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo