Post: South Park The Stick Of Truth Platinum Save Set [CUSA04768]
12-28-2017, 01:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is my south park stick of truth complete save set for the USA version.

Each save has a text file telling you what to do, Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

Also note that every save is a different slot so you can add all files in one folder to have them all on your ps4 at the same time, for quick use. you just have to keep track of what slot is what save.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 08-28-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Removed HIDE feature. And will be removing HIDE from most threads or deleting. Don't use Hide please.

The following 560 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, 1pp1k10k4m1, a1315666548, Aaron1248, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abudiix, abufhad, Ac1dmonk3y, aceraw, AdInfinitumMods, Adonist, Adrian-Marsh, Adrianobr28, aeneax, Aflac-Employee, agarest1, ahrenity, ajsking, albasheeq, aldoeduardogdl, Alexander1404, Alexis-Wiscovitch, AlexPriest, Amoo_Ali, Amit4pro, amitsainisharp, And394drew1, Angelus Satani, Araez1990, Arkham, arlyfabian, ashleyj1988, asnago, Audioboxer, AvantGardeXXI, averagedude, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, azizX, b0shey, baka12, Bakedmonkey, Battlehorst0, bayesh, berto2020, bicentricbump0, BigDruDogg, blazemartinez, BlazeRelas, BloodWolf007, bmerlin, boriqueno, Bottega, broie1, Bronhatelo, brucej122, bruiserpup, BrunnoSteca30, bsv683, burnttoazdt, caca90138098309432, Cacodemon, cactustrav77, cak619, canikoblivan, capnmorgan1, Capracus, carmania, Castvania, cem_aslan, Chambo29989, chellesan, cherrytrees87, chloems, Chongledore, chrisdarnel, christianrp, christofdarkan, chriz, Cissamannen, Clayers, cleber1987, Clu808, cmcabee43, codenam47, comer, Coolpey, Coro, Cptspiller, crisxsilvabr, dadisproud, dapreacher23, dariusdrake22, DarkoIX, DarthForeman17, davidc85, Davidk1212, dc12345t and 460 other users.
12-28-2017, 04:28 PM #11
Tried a few and they're saying corrupted data. Ubisoft club could read them, says I completed all the challenges.
12-28-2017, 05:33 PM #12
Originally posted by DimeloNY View Post
Tried a few and they're saying corrupted data. Ubisoft club could read them, says I completed all the challenges.

Most likely I have to include the options save, I will repack the set tonight. Sorry guys

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

nilsonelida
12-28-2017, 07:11 PM #13
Thx a lot men, ive got PS4 Wizard too...

here an example of my save CUSA04695 EUR :

You must login or register to view this content.
12-28-2017, 09:57 PM #14
Ok I just did some testing and the saves corrupt every time. I recopied the saves from my main account and confirmed they load on the account that made them. I then resigned them to a sub account and they corrupt every time. with or without the options file, and with or without internet enabled. This is a problem on save wizards side I believe. I tested checkpoint save, regular save slot and options all corrupt. I will try to open a ticket with save wizard about this. but the saves I provided are good saves. I also tested the save from Wosley's thread and it corrupts Also.
12-29-2017, 02:31 AM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by akumanyc View Post
ok i just did some testing and the saves corrupt every time. I recopied the saves from my main account and confirmed they load on the account that made them. I then resigned them to a sub account and they corrupt every time. With or without the options file, and with or without internet enabled. This is a problem on save wizards side i believe. I tested checkpoint save, regular save slot and options all corrupt. I will try to open a ticket with save wizard about this. But the saves i provided are good saves. I also tested the save from wosley's thread and it corrupts also.

rip :(
12-29-2017, 03:43 PM #16
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
rip :(

It's really weird because I never experienced this with save wizard, every resign I ever did worked. There might be another check when you boot the game or something.
12-29-2017, 05:58 PM #17
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
Ok I just did some testing and the saves corrupt every time. I recopied the saves from my main account and confirmed they load on the account that made them. I then resigned them to a sub account and they corrupt every time. with or without the options file, and with or without internet enabled. This is a problem on save wizards side I believe. I tested checkpoint save, regular save slot and options all corrupt. I will try to open a ticket with save wizard about this. but the saves I provided are good saves. I also tested the save from Wosley's thread and it corrupts Also.

Damn, hope it gets figured out. That’s a shame :(
12-29-2017, 06:46 PM #18
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
if its only happening with this one game there is mostly an internal check in the file, ull noticed sometimes when in advanced mode on some games u will find your save id inside the save it self. this could be happening here. since we cant see advanced mode yet . show knows . if its happening with more games that normally would work then that be an issue

The following user thanked SkillerCMP for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
12-29-2017, 08:19 PM #19
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
if its only happening with this one game there is mostly an internal check in the file, ull noticed sometimes when in advanced mode on some games u will find your save id inside the save it self. this could be happening here. since we cant see advanced mode yet . show knows . if its happening with more games that normally would work then that be an issue

yeah this is the first game ive had the issue with. i notified rocky and he is looking at it with the save wizard team. hopefully they will add support and you guys can use my set.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo