Post: Star Ocean The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster [CUSA09485]
01-03-2018, 12:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those of you who are interested I posted this set on Hackinformer but I wanted to bring it here as well so more people would see it.

I bring you a save set for

You must login or register to view this content.

This is Nearly Platinum save set with a bit of help on the Bunny race trophies from mAdlax at hackinformer
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Each folder contains a readme for how to gain the trophy.

I recommend starting with the Battle trophies saves first then the monster data trophies then others from there as the system data file is filled in by the information on the save and if you do it in a different order you'll have to delete the system data file more times.

You will also find corresponding PC version saves in the folders as the PC and decrypted PS4 saves are the same.

These are US region Saves for CUSA09485 version of the game but if you use Save Wizard (unsure of the other save editors) advanced mode you can export the file out of one of these saves and import into CUSA09481 version and they will work and vice versa.

Also to note these are edited through the PC version then save data extracted from the PC save and imported into a PS4 save so most of these will not display the proper information in the PS4s data transfer tool. When you attempt to load it in game it will display correctly.

Edit: Not required but recommended order in which to use the saves is Battle Trophies followed by Monster Spaceship Data and Weapon Data before any others as these are all tied to the System Data file which updates with each save you load. So I recommend deleting System Data start with whatever % battle trophy your missing go through all them then delete System data again load the monster data % youÂ’re missing complete them, delete System Data load weapon & spaceship data complete them then delete System Data once more load the starter save and it will load your system data with 100% for all entries and you can then move forward with the other trophies in the folder or play normally with a new game or the starter save however you wish.

Edit 2:
It was brought to my attention the saves weren't being allowed to transfer to PS4 after re-signing I have rebuilt them and they now allow transfer to system. The new save version is 5.53
Last edited by mysticzangetsu ; 10-17-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 293 users say thank you to mysticzangetsu for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 101092jo42, 123arcticmoon18, 12awku5, Aable718, Acroshot, aeneax, Ahmaad1, AkIrA HD, AkumaNYC, albasheeq, alcaus, amoney3737, Anax2xtc, Arcadian12, arcanjobya, Aren90, Ashua, Astrozan, averagedude, Awak3n1ng, bangsundc, Barbaris, bgolde2, Bierbubi88, bigronnie, Billiva, BIO9527, bkk116, Blacklight1025, blackmustang58, blazephx, bokharia, brosrodrigues, BubbaDaBarb, bullet1994, Bumcleaver, cactustrav77, car1234, Chisox3524, choieunsoh, Christopherha, ChronosGD, chuchucha, Clever, ConceptsRO, coritanos, Coro, Cotton0481, Daeneryth, Dannemann357, Darcm, Darkane17, Deadosaur, DeathBringerJJ, Deathly, demonquaid, Dexi, dferas, digital_loop, DigitalxReaper, DisabledDonkey, Discussia, djricekcn, dmgr1994, dodger, Dojima, don_smith, Doomcky, dragun619, earl4pres4ever, eirol143, Elulum, EmoZio, Erik-Arrieta, erkeku, evildrake, exetraa, fait23, Fares20004, fatcow999, faytseaxion, filhodaputa, Froggerly1, [email protected], gamermaterial96, Ganko, GenomeSoldier, ggzhang, gigitty27909, Ginchan, Gior, gipsan3000, gofiolulz, greenette, GreenHypnotic, gudetama, hackstraiker, Half-A-Hash and 193 other users.
02-15-2018, 02:02 PM #29
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by kekzii91 View Post
How should I convert us save to eu save? Savewizard does not give me the chance
can not you convert a us save to eu save and make us all available here?

There isn't an apparent option through Save Wizard to reregion a save but you can do so with a bit of tinkering if the game is supported by Save Wizard. Another member by the name of itylermartin posted a quick guide to doing so in another thread a while back that I've used a few times with great success. It's just a little more involved than your regular old resign but not too bad. Here's how it works:

How to Use Import to Re Region

1. Open the save in advance mode you want to re region and export the save. (It's the second icon on the right.)

2. Open a save from YOUR region in advance mode and replace the first value with the same value it currently is. (If you don't you'll get an error.)

3. Click Import and choose the decrypted save file. Once Imported, hit apply.
02-18-2018, 03:35 PM #30
kekzii91
Save Point
I can not do it. I follow the instructions. I despair of it

Can not anyone convert the saves?
03-13-2018, 01:29 PM #31
kekzii91
Save Point
This is my EU save collection
Have Fun^^

03-13-2018, 04:10 PM #32
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by kekzii91 View Post
This is my EU save collection
Have Fun^^

Thanks but only "Universe EU" have a CUSA09481 folder, we cant use the others trophies folders...
04-03-2018, 04:27 AM #33
Knyu
Gobble
Thanks for the amazing saveset!
04-13-2018, 07:47 AM #34
thank you very much!
05-08-2018, 06:50 PM #35
is there something that i am doing wrong. I resign the save and it tells me that it cannot copy on the ps4. i have done this with other games and it worked. what am i missing.

This is what i do
1 open save wizard
2 click re-sign and import
3 i chose the zip file
4 clicked on the arrow and file then click import.
5 when its done i put the usb stick in my ps4
6 i copy it and get an error saying Cannot Copy (CE-42613-6)

any help would be great. I have Save Wizard for PS4 and not the Save Wizard for PS4 MAX
05-09-2018, 08:23 AM #36
bump n thanks for the save
05-10-2018, 03:03 AM #37
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by yoshemahino View Post
is there something that i am doing wrong. I resign the save and it tells me that it cannot copy on the ps4. i have done this with other games and it worked. what am i missing.

This is what i do
1 open save wizard
2 click re-sign and import
3 i chose the zip file
4 clicked on the arrow and file then click import.
5 when its done i put the usb stick in my ps4
6 i copy it and get an error saying Cannot Copy (CE-42613-6)

any help would be great. I have Save Wizard for PS4 and not the Save Wizard for PS4 MAX

You must have one of your game save on usb, After step 4 open advenced mode(of the imported save) and export the file (USR-DATA01.BIN) on hard drive. Open your save in advenced mode and import the USR-DATA01.BIN who is on your hard drive, then apply. delete the imported save data on your usb, then you can use your save in your ps4.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo