Post: Resident Evil 7 End of ZOE Joe MUST DIE Difficulty [CUSA03962]
01-05-2018, 06:38 PM #1
kidfresh96
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resident Evil 7 Save End of ZOE Joe MUST DIE Difficulty / UNLIMITED AMMO [CUSA03962]

End of Zoe - Joe Must Die Difficulty*
Inventory - A lot of Meds, Spike Bombs & Spears about enough to take him down pretty quick and have left over, and all if not most of the boxing effigies

It's at the end of the game before the fight. I do have all the coins in my box and I do have the gold edition but I hope that doesn't affect this save and can be used by all. Go ahead have fun! Here's the link. You must login or register to view this content.

End of Zoe - Joe Must Die Difficulty + Extreme Challenges DONE
This is fully done. Challenges all complete. This save you'll start in the beginning with UNLIMITED ammo and all the stuff you want in your inventory. The DUAL AMG, Alpha AMG, Spirit BLADE, Shotgun, Throwing Knife. Create a spear and bomb once you have that and it'll be unlimited ammo as well. Have fun! Here's the link You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-07-2020 at 02:53 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 18 users say thank you to kidfresh96 for this useful post:

alemetal, barbeiro, Brio.1006, BubbaDaBarb, Cptspiller, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, DeanH, drentooth, Jakartacoc1, liuxiaotian88, manu666, sebycurv5, sonsofweedngu, sung6399, undercover701, Ungahs, Wosley
05-07-2020, 02:55 PM #29
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Revolution View Post
The link you have takes me to a MediaFire download page. This is not right. Can you upload correct save or explain what I did wrong?

Link appears to be down, is all. Hopefully Kidfresh will see and put it back, or hopefully someone else has a backup. In the meantime you might try searching elsewhere in the forums for your CUSA.
05-07-2020, 03:49 PM #30
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
This is what i could find https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ul2ikbM6LrfCbhN7oPhIok9mvyot5wJe

it has 2 saves but both have the same name if someone can test them and tell them which is which then i can replace the links in the main thread

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

yatta
05-16-2020, 07:11 PM #31
drentooth
I am error
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post

Link is down! Can someone reupload it please?
06-12-2020, 08:17 PM #32
both links are down
09-06-2020, 09:20 AM #33
yatta
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post
If the links don’t work. Please let me know I shall update them.

link is down :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo