Post: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Battler Trophy - [CUSA00079]
01-11-2018, 11:52 PM #1
El_Jefe247
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody this is the save for the Ultimate Battler trophy for Injustice. This was a b*tch to get but somehow I completed it. All you have to do is complete the "Full House" Battle and the trophy should pop.
You must login or register to view this content.

Side Note: This is my first post to the community and i really wanted to bring this to you guys, because i wanted to give back to the community. I always took saves but never gave any in return. Since i saw no other Injustice save i strived really hard to bring this to you guys. Trust me i raged quit splenty of times (also unistalled the game at one point) but i did it.

Side Note #2: If anyone is looking for a partner for the online trophies just give me a message on PSN:homeboy_24-7 and we can get them together.

Feel free to leave me any comments as this is my first post so I'm new to the scene.
Thank you.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-03-2018 at 09:39 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to El_Jefe247 for this useful post:

acjspider, AdolfoTiRompo, Aeramis, AkumaNYC, bensora, Fallen Snake, FallenSoldier, ilicio, jdborowi, [email protected], Kaio_Rui, leicabogdan, Magnofelipe, milito0022, RSnakeBR, sillv, Silnov12345, Snooknboots, TheBlackPec, uncharteddk, willikings82, Wosley, yasserJ_
01-12-2018, 07:20 PM #20
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
Hey man can you upload a save with all battles complete then people can just replay any battle to get the trophy Smile Also is this save a platinum save what trophies are done on it?

Yeah, this would be good. I have no idea how hard the Full House fight is, but I guess there´s easier ones lol Maybe someone is so kind and uploads his save after unlocking the trophy. Sorry to ask, but just suck at the game.
01-12-2018, 07:51 PM #21
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Yeah, this would be good. I have no idea how hard the Full House fight is, but I guess there´s easier ones lol Maybe someone is so kind and uploads his save after unlocking the trophy. Sorry to ask, but just suck at the game.

Yeah the first battle is super easy lol anyone can do it plus it would unlock 2 other trophies at the same time as this one Smile
01-12-2018, 07:55 PM #22
frez0r
Gym leader
Yeah the first battle is super easy lol anyone can do it plus it would unlock 2 other trophies at the same time as this one Smile

I´m sure someone can provide this save as we now have the save from the thread creator
01-13-2018, 12:11 AM #23
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
I´m sure someone can provide this save as we now have the save from the thread creator

I have the save done working on playing Classic Battle with all characters and online trophies aren't touched :( hopefully someone has online trophies done and can upload a save.
01-13-2018, 02:14 AM #24
El_Jefe247
Save Point
Honestly Full House isnt really that hard. You can just pick a spammy character and beat even if you arent good at the game and im pretty sure you can lose and still continue from the same fight. The only trophy on here is Ultimate Battler.
01-13-2018, 12:46 PM #25
frez0r
Gym leader
I have the save done working on playing Classic Battle with all characters and online trophies aren't touched :( hopefully someone has online trophies done and can upload a save.

So you have a save where Full House is done and only Classic Battle needs to be finished for the trophy to pop? Can you upload this save please?
01-13-2018, 09:09 PM #26
I'm looking for a save with just under 100 wins online.
01-13-2018, 09:30 PM #27
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
I'm looking for a save with just under 100 wins online.

01-13-2018, 10:57 PM #28
Originally posted by fbrfbr View Post

Unfortunately those are for EU. I need US saves.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo