Post: Ghost Recon Wildlands - Rebel Skills/Done Upgrades/Max Level [CUSA2819]
01-16-2018, 11:44 PM #1
manabyte77
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); * MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS OFF BEFORE STARTING THE GAME! *

Continue campaign and do one Diversion rebel op (the green running man icon) to max your rebel skills and pop the trophy.

Download Here:*You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 1/17: All Drone Skills

Continue campaign and simply buy the last drone upgrade for the trophy.

Download Here: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 2/4: Max Level

*Huge thanks to Mr. Wizard for his save so I didn't have to start from scratch!*
Continue campaign and do one more mission to reach max level 30 and receive The Champion trophy.

Download Here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-31-2019 at 02:37 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to manabyte77 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, broomstop, cactustrav77, chacedavis, darkdummy, gowhawx, Itschrisolson, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, milito0022, PEPEBENY, ricardomiloz, TwoWeu, Wosley, yasserJ_
01-31-2018, 02:00 PM #11
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
I leveled up to 30 and worked my way back down to Tier 7. I would love a Tier 1 save if it's even possible. The grinding to Tier 1 is way too time consuming. Too bad I have my PS4 at the pawn shop. :(

I’m around Tier 10. I’m sure I could get to Tier 1 and upload it. I’ve been begging for an easy save that I know plenty of people have but not a single person is willing to upload. I’ll get a Tier 1 Save uploaded as soon as soonome uploads a save near level 30.
Last edited by manabyte77 ; 01-31-2018 at 04:09 PM.
01-31-2018, 04:50 PM #12
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
I’m around Tier 10. I’m sure I could get to Tier 1 and upload it. I’ve been begging for an easy save that I know plenty of people have but not a single person is willing to upload. I’ll get a Tier 1 Save uploaded as soon as soonome uploads a save near level 30.

I agree. I had another profile where I posted some US help, but the profile was deleted for nothing. But we must go the other way and encourage the growth of US saves. I notice that the people here are very ungrateful. They just want to GET ... they do not even remember to thank.
01-31-2018, 05:52 PM #13
manabyte77
Little One
Well I’ve asked for your level 16 save...
02-01-2018, 02:00 AM #14
Well I’ve asked for your level 16 save...

It's here. Level 18 now ...

You must login or register to view this content.
02-01-2018, 03:47 AM #15
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by MrWizard View Post
It's here. Level 18 now ...

You must login or register to view this content.

Oh HELL yes!! Thank you! I’ll repost at Level 29. Very much appreciated Smile.
02-02-2018, 03:36 PM #16
Oh HELL yes!! Thank you! I’ll repost at Level 29. Very much appreciated Smile.

I level 21, and increasing ...

Any news about all skills?
02-02-2018, 04:47 PM #17
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by MrWizard View Post
I level 21, and increasing ...

Any news about all skills?

There’s already a save for all skills. Do a search. I’m on level 21 too and this is taking forever :(. I was going to upload the Sub Machine Gun Fanatic trophy save because that’s the other one that glitched on me. But it popped after collecting just a few of the smg’s you were missing.
02-02-2018, 11:10 PM #18
There’s already a save for all skills. Do a search. I’m on level 21 too and this is taking forever :(. I was going to upload the Sub Machine Gun Fanatic trophy save because that’s the other one that glitched on me. But it popped after collecting just a few of the smg’s you were missing.

the set for all upgrades but says he needs the season pass. I do not have the season so I did not even try. works without the season?
02-02-2018, 11:11 PM #19

the set for all upgrades but says he needs the season pass. I do not have the season so I did not even try. works without the season?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo