Post: Ghost Recon Wildlands - Rebel Skills/Done Upgrades/Max Level [CUSA2819]
01-16-2018, 11:44 PM #1
manabyte77
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); * MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS OFF BEFORE STARTING THE GAME! *

Continue campaign and do one Diversion rebel op (the green running man icon) to max your rebel skills and pop the trophy.

Download Here:*You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 1/17: All Drone Skills

Continue campaign and simply buy the last drone upgrade for the trophy.

Download Here: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 2/4: Max Level

*Huge thanks to Mr. Wizard for his save so I didn't have to start from scratch!*
Continue campaign and do one more mission to reach max level 30 and receive The Champion trophy.

Download Here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-31-2019 at 02:37 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to manabyte77 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, broomstop, cactustrav77, chacedavis, darkdummy, gowhawx, Itschrisolson, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, milito0022, PEPEBENY, ricardomiloz, TwoWeu, Wosley, yasserJ_
03-06-2018, 02:20 PM #29
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
Thanks for these, got about 50% trophies last night, sure I can get more. Is there anything for the weapons , medals, and legends? I got 50% documents, I can collect the rest of those no problem.

The medals, legends, and documents can already be obtained through another posted save. Read the comment section. Someone posted a method that I can personally confirm works 100%. The weapons have not been posted. I planned on doing it but the trophies all popped before I had all weapons. The game is a buggy mess even a year later.
03-06-2018, 04:00 PM #30
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
The medals, legends, and documents can already be obtained through another posted save. Read the comment section. Someone posted a method that I can personally confirm works 100%. The weapons have not been posted. I planned on doing it but the trophies all popped before I had all weapons. The game is a buggy mess even a year later.

Is it killas save? I don't see anyone mentioning those collectables would you mind linking me. Or explaining the method.
03-07-2018, 12:09 AM #31
ok so i got all collectables and weapon trophies with the plat save, by starting a new game, and collecting one more of each. the weapon trophies pop when you open a weapon crate for the weapon you need. does anyone know if its possible to get the operation trophies and the final sueno trophy with the plat save? those are the only ones im missing now.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

chacedavis
04-18-2018, 10:02 PM #32
I've yet to try it, but if it works Then thank you!
05-20-2018, 02:44 AM #33
u r the man thx for the save
05-20-2018, 05:32 AM #34
good good good very good
10-14-2018, 11:43 PM #35
bokerman
Save Point
I wish u had all collectibles
01-31-2019, 06:12 AM #36
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
ok so i got all collectables and weapon trophies with the plat save, by starting a new game, and collecting one more of each. the weapon trophies pop when you open a weapon crate for the weapon you need. does anyone know if its possible to get the operation trophies and the final sueno trophy with the plat save? those are the only ones im missing now.

Which save did you use to get the collectible trophies?
05-23-2019, 11:30 PM #37
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Ali D Killer View Post

Which save did you use to get the collectible trophies?

I'm wondering the same thing!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo