Post: Nioh level 750+1000, abyss 999 completed [CUSA07123]
01-24-2018, 09:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Even though it's a RAR doc, Save-Wizard should still let you import and resign it.

Plenty of ethereal gear, weapons, and accessories, on character and in storage.

Two class builds already saved in menu.

Plenty of materials, gold, and other things.

Haven't unlocked any transformations yet unfortunately.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-29-2018 at 02:07 PM.

The following 56 users say thank you to HYPERMODERGH for this useful post:

AaronV, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, Alex Uyutov, Alexsandr194, aziiz, balukbc1989, basel88, Brakyos, Bumcleaver, cazul765, darkkratos82, darren75, Dave00789, emoman, felixtuquy, Fernando Schneider, gemini2k18, Ali D Killer, gofiolulz, hassanxx, hello121, [email protected], Hyunclll, ixiioa, joaogmachado.33, Jumping, Karan Jain, kikilon, killua, kitaismith, leicabogdan, LocalGrimReaper, LuciBee, Luminae, M0s4, manic6, massi, mhw1731990, mohammedsan99, mrmike27, Nathaniel, novicexz, Pogodemonkey, raperorapero, ryscape, sonsofweedngu, taker394, thenightflyer, vergilx14, vojkan, vppps3, wesjo33, whitelion85, Wosley, Xcontrol, zaykin25
01-27-2019, 09:35 PM #20
So with this save if I finish one level in WotD I get "Destroyer of Demons" trophy?

And then if I finish one DLC mission I have the WotD trophies too?

I don't want to get all of them at the same time.
01-28-2019, 07:56 PM #21
jimke1
Keeper
white de update from nioh you can not us de Save fille i resing it white Save Wizard i think you hef tu play ofline white the fille
06-19-2019, 07:25 AM #22
Removed
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-19-2019 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Against the rules
06-19-2019, 08:35 AM #23
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by baddboyy View Post
Removed

It is not allowed to make resign requests since it's against the TOS of Save Wizard and because of that its also not allowed on here
06-19-2019, 08:40 AM #24
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Removed

It is not allowed to make resign requests since it's against the TOS of Save Wizard and because of that its also not allowed on here

ok, sorry my bad :(
06-19-2019, 12:44 PM #25
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Removed

ok, sorry my bad :(

Live and learn, and welcome to the NGU community!
07-06-2019, 07:43 AM #26
I can confirm that this Save works with Nioh Digital EU Version from Store. Huge shout to the thread starter this built is massive and way stronger than my legit one.

Several Trophies can be unlocked such as DLC Trophy for Abyss Depth 20, wearing +15 Gear on all Slots ( the chosen one ) and many more. Still trying to get all other DLC Trophies such as beating Osaka Summer and Winter on WOTD but they somehow won't unlock. Guess there are some missions that need to finished additionally. Working on finishing them and will upload this save here once i managed to unlock it.

Edit: Holy Trinity can be unlocked as well easy. Just equip both Mirrors. They are in the inventory, The only thing you have to do is visit the Blacksmith and forge a Kusanagi Tsurugi. Equip it as well and the trophy pops.

From Heaven on high can be obtained quick as well. Just start the "Sparrow flies again" mission ( can do it on WOTS ) and kill him. 2 hits because your level is insane. Trophy pops right away.
Last edited by Nathaniel ; 07-06-2019 at 07:49 AM.

The following user thanked Nathaniel for this useful post:

BlackMetalPanda
08-22-2019, 01:37 PM #27
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post

Will this pop anything out of order or can you replay the main game missions for their respective trophies?
08-24-2019, 11:05 AM #28
Originally posted by BlackMetalPanda View Post
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post

Will this pop anything out of order or can you replay the main game missions for their respective trophies?

Hey BM Panda, I can't answer this question 100% because I played the main game and platinum legit once it came out. I just used these saves for some dlc cleanups so I am not sure if somethin pops out of order. I recommend to test the saves on a dummy account.

Greetz
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo