Post: Street Fighter V Season 1,2 & 3 Characters [CUSA01200]
01-27-2018, 04:20 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my save for Street Fighter V (USA). I have seasons 1,2, and 3 characters, I have the summer costume bundle, and I have the "A Shadow Falls" dlc.* I have no idea if you need the dlc for my game save to work, please let me know if it works without having any dlc. Also, let me know if any trophies pop for you using my save, thanks. Here's my brand new save as of 2-4-2018. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-11-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 21 users say thank you to Logan_Sony for this useful post:

Ailson, Anjinhupunk, busterdawg69, chanhonam, coritanos, danilo_BR, dark_war_angel, DarkHikaru, DARKNESSHAVOK, doran usher, Felipeagronomo2020, hwoarang0220, krustytoe, mitch27, mrdrift, selvin santos, Sir_Zangoose, starkjim87, taker394, teh204, Wosley
01-27-2018, 02:30 PM #2
very good bro, I appreciated.I' will buy the game and test next week.
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 01-27-2018 at 03:22 PM.

The following user thanked danilo_BR for this useful post:

Anjinhupunk
01-27-2018, 05:37 PM #3
No trophies. And OP wasnot kidding when he said that he wasn't that far in the game. xD I'll await a save with all arcade things unlocked. I need that.
01-28-2018, 01:24 AM #4
Logan_Sony
Little One
Yeah, like I said I’m not very far. I just wanted to see if other people could use my save. I was surprised that there wasn’t a single save anywhere on the internet for Street Fighter V. There’s also not a single Save Wizard code for the game, nor any Xploder saves for the game whatsoever.
01-28-2018, 04:08 PM #5
Thats because all DLC costumes and characters are *license* based, not save based. you can use the same playstation and have different accounts that wont have access to the same DLC because the license is under a user, whereas some DLC is actually downloaded, which means everyone on that system can use it.

A lot of the trophies on here are also account based, capcom has you log in to the server everytime you play, so nothing will transfer as far as stats are concerned. The arcade mode/gallery stuff might, but none of that is for trophies (unless I missed a trophy updated)

Fight Money is also server based, so you can't spoof it through a save. Although, if you play on PC you can use a trainer to beat Survival Mode and get a lot of FM. But that does nothing for anyone else.
01-28-2018, 11:43 PM #6
Now that Arcade Edition is out, maybe they can put out cheats to unlock all of the gallery. That's an annoying as sin grind. x/
01-29-2018, 12:04 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Logan_Sony View Post
Here is my save for Street Fighter V (USA). I have seasons 1,2, and 3 characters, I have the summer costume bundle, and I have the "A Shadow Falls" dlc.* I have no idea if you need the dlc for my game save to work, please let me know if it works without having any dlc. Also, let me know if any trophies pop for you using my save, thanks. Here's my brand new save as of 2-4-2018. You must login or register to view this content.

any clue if dlc is required or not ? didnt see anyone confirming yet :/

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

jeryost
02-04-2018, 02:07 AM #8
Logan_Sony
Little One
I just updated my save to my current progress in the game. Please let me know if you are able to get any trophies from my save. Also, please let me know if the save works even though you don't have any dlc. Thank you and enjoy my save!
Last edited by Logan_Sony ; 02-04-2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: New Game Save

The following user thanked Logan_Sony for this useful post:

iniliba
02-07-2018, 03:09 AM #9
Logan_Sony
Little One
/\ bump /\
02-15-2018, 11:49 PM #10
Its street fighter arcade edition?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo