02-15-2018, 12:05 PM #1
toro00
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); resident evil 0 savedata (eur) 100% complete including all Leech Hunter.**You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-14-2019 at 03:39 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to toro00 for this useful post:

[email protected], arnaud02, booker t, Dr.Dante, iabosara, iambatman2019, kratos5674, lustymage, mortalkombat, ragyksa, raperorapero, Romildo_250_XD, skylar-4me, Tweety 24, Vlamno
02-15-2018, 08:39 PM #2
could you re region in usa version? other usa file of other user in nextgen doesn't work.
02-15-2018, 09:36 PM #3
toro00
I am error
sorry friend sounders will not change the region to save.no I can help you I saw a video tutorial of how it was but I did not understand it well. try your to convert it to (us)
03-07-2019, 03:57 AM #4
What language is it in? .. asking because I resigned a EU file to US but it was in german
07-15-2019, 08:58 PM #5
Thanks for your save, i've a little question btw: is there a way to start leech hunter mode with something like unlimited ammo with your save?
02-08-2020, 04:13 PM #6
Like estebech mentioned...

Is there a way to start Leech mode with unlimited ammo or more weapons unlocked?
I'm a little confused on what i've read online, whether or not the weapons you unlock in leech mode are for use with the main game campaign or leech mode?

Also every platinum save i've used all start with just the handgun.
Last edited by neomax1986 ; 02-08-2020 at 04:14 PM.
03-04-2020, 10:10 PM #7
hello thanks for the rescue but I'm new to the sector ... how do I unlock the trophies?
03-06-2020, 03:29 AM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by mbandrea View Post
hello thanks for the rescue but I'm new to the sector ... how do I unlock the trophies?

First, you should be aware that not every save will give you all of the trophies that were already popped on it. If a save says it is a platinum save, it means the platinum trophy was already popped, then the save was uploaded. Usually that means many of those trophies cannot be done again on that save, for a variety of reasons. Sometimes they can be, sometimes some of those trophies automatically pop when you load the save, others you can do by repeating an action, going into a menu, it really depends on the trophy and the game.

If people know what needs to be done to pop a trophy or trophies, they will usually include some instructions. Other times, saves are uploaded for the rest of us to experiment with or just use for our own purposes. Not everyone uses them for trophies. Sometimes they pop trophies and sometimes they don't.

If you are looking specifically for trophies, there are saves that say they are for specific trophies. The names will be in the descriptions. Some threads might be for a number of trophies, sometimes even every trophy in the game. In those cases you are very likely to find instructions either in the thread, or in the download in a TXT file, or both. They will usually be called save sets or semi-save sets.

For actually using the saves, meaning to actually get them onto your PS4 and make sure your PS4 recognizes them as your own, you will need to purchase a program called Save Wizard and use it to "resign" the saves to your account. I've included some links below that give you some more information on that, including where to buy it:
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo