02-19-2018, 11:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: This save set is now outdated and an improved save set is now available.
Here is the link: You must login or register to view this content. and be sure to thank mikeg1911 Happy

Hey all, long time leecher, first time supplier.*

I thought i'd explain first that this save can only give a few trophies
and trying to look for a EUR save for both bioshock 2 and Infinte is absolute garbage to search for.
so it was either figure out how to re-region or make my own.

You must login or register to view this content.

I've left instructions inside the zip file but just as a preveiw:
inner persephone save: this save has 2 things you can do atleast...
1. only like 10 or so messages left for Rapture Historian
2. the last 2 power to the peoples are here aswell, 1 in the room sinclair is in. 2 is in ward b, after a rocket turret shoots you. (if i suck at explaining look at a guide for eaiser time)
3. not so much help needed but hard mode trophy is popable for this aswell, god mode can enabled for fun time:

Fontaine Futuristics save:
1. this save is mostly for Research Master trophy, god mod is enabled when loaded, just complete the last big sister reasearch and should be done.

Feedback appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 03:09 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Inferno-Retro for this useful post:

2minican, belga, BigBroMattie, FatherComstock, kakakakakakakakakaka, koz3bal, mark1, milito0022, mnga13, popovich_vitaly, quickstep, sdffsdfsdfsd, uncharteddk, viniciusventrue, Wesley3525, Wosley
02-21-2018, 10:25 AM #11
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Retro View Post
i haven't checked mikeg1911's set but i would suggest doing the ice room with tons of turrets and cameras in dionysus park if you can

It's our set, not only mine. Winky Winky Save files which you've provided help unlock ~45% of total trophies.
I couldn't find any little sisters in your saves so other trophies is possible only in a new run.
When I'll have some free time I would do the story on easy, saving all Little Sisters, without using Vita-Chamber and then upload the full Platinum Set. Smile
02-21-2018, 12:29 PM #12
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by mikeg1911 View Post
It's our set, not only mine. Winky Winky Save files which you've provided help unlock ~45% of total trophies.
I couldn't find any little sisters in your saves so other trophies is possible only in a new run.
When I'll have some free time I would do the story on easy, saving all Little Sisters, without using Vita-Chamber and then upload the full Platinum Set. Smile

lovely Geo
02-21-2018, 09:01 PM #13
Anyone knows how to re-region this saveset to US?
02-21-2018, 09:52 PM #14
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
thanks a lot , one trophy left to get platinum ''trophy master protector'' which save best best save to use it

SAVE 12 is for you! Winky Winky #MasterProtector

Originally posted by bensora View Post

Unfortunately not, until the save decryption keys go public.
02-22-2018, 11:32 AM #15
Originally posted by bensora View Post

try this: You must login or register to view this content.

I still dont know how to work it thou, let me know if you got it to work Upside Down Happy
Last edited by Inferno-Retro ; 02-22-2018 at 11:38 AM.
02-22-2018, 07:50 PM #16
koz3bal
Gym leader
mikeg1911;7321689]SAVE 12 is for you! Winky Winky #MasterProtector

i lovvvvvvvvvvve youuu , got my platinum

The following user thanked koz3bal for this useful post:

FatherComstock
02-23-2018, 12:26 AM #17
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
I've finished the whole Saveset. Smile
02-25-2018, 05:33 AM #18
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Retro View Post
ATTENTION: be sure to check the comments for an updated save set from mikeg1911
Hey all, long time leecher, first time supplier.*

i thought i'd explain first that this save can only give a few trophies
and trying to look for a EUR save for both bioshock 2 and Infinte is absolute garbage to search for.
so it was either figure out how to re-region or make my own.

I've left instructions inside the zip file but just as a preveiw:
inner persephone save: this save has 2 things you can do atleast...
1. only like 10 or so messages left for Rapture Historian
2. the last 2 power to the peoples are here aswell, 1 in the room sinclair is in. 2 is in ward b, after a rocket turret shoots you. (if i suck at explaining look at a guide for eaiser time)
3. not so much help needed but hard mode trophy is popable for this aswell, god mode can enabled for fun time:

Fontaine Futuristics save:
1. this save is mostly for Research Master trophy, god mod is enabled when loaded, just complete the last big sister reasearch and should be done.

Feedback appreciated, thanks.

Hi man by any chance you have a save "that only unlock One Research Track, or it is near unlocking so i can picket up from there" i want to unlock the trophy light
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo