Post: Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (All online + a few misc trophies) [CUSA09244]
02-22-2018, 02:05 AM #1
wishnd
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all. This was requested in another topic and for the US version. I have the EU version and decided to share this save. As it turned out, all progress, including online, is being save locally in the save. So, the big question is what CAN you get with this one.

Play one battle in any mode. The quickest would be a sparring match with AI set to None. Win or lose, it does not matter. During the results screen you will get the following:

Sparking the Flame - Won ten ranked matches.
The Gloves Are Off - Won one hundred ranked matches.
Hardened Veteran - Won three hundred ranked matches.

The "Me" in Team - Defeated three opponents by yourself in a single ranked match fifteen times.
Not a Scratch - Won thirty ranked matches without taking HP damage.
In the Nick of Time - Interrupted five enemy attacks in a single ranked match thirty times.
Rock 'n' Roll - Destroyed fifty summoning cores by yourself in ranked matches.
One-Hit Wonder - Defeated an enemy at max HP with a single attack fifty times in ranked matches.

Also, you will get the character trophy for winning three matches with A++. You need to repeat that process for every character but with the stationary AIs should not take long and you won't have to go online at all. That covers all online trophies.

Now, go back to the mode selection and you will unlock automatically:

Ten to the Designation - Obtained ten titles within the game.
An Alias for All Occasions - Obtained fifty titles within the game.
Decked Out - Obtained all the EX skills and summons.

Go to the story map and to the summon battles. Defeat any of the summons on NORMAL difficulty and when you get back to the map screen you will unlock:

Guardian of Divine Will - Defeated all the summons and Shinryu on Hard difficulty.

There are a few treasures so open one and you will get:

Treasure Hunter - Claimed treasure one hundred times.

I have applied the cheat for the treasures. You need to open manually about 150 more treasures to get the trophy for 300 treasures as well.

What you CANNOT get with this save:

Story related trophies. Since the game registers when you open a memory and they are all opened, you have to do that yourself on a new save, thus playing all battles until you reach the last one. You do not have to beat it but still must open it. If someone provides a save before the last memory, we can test it to see if that will unlock all.
Trial battles - those must be done legit. The five story trials are not hard at all, I have done them as can be seen from the unlocked hard version. The summon trial is also done but again, it must be done legit.

That's it from me. I've tested the save on a dummy account and everything is as described above. Let me know if you have any problems.
You must login or register to view this content.. Enjoy.

This is for the disc EU version. No idea if it is the same as the digital. This save is my own and done legit up to this point (with about 90 hours worth of play) so if you post it somewhere else, please give the appropriate credit, thank you Smile
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 03:14 PM. Reason: NewER version of the save

The following 22 users say thank you to wishnd for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, Badger_Eightsix, Budokai12, Bumcleaver, Choua51, Cloud, DarkHikaru, fahad khamis, Fuyumini, jinkeli, KingEmilWash, L-Griever, letmesignup, milburn, Pink, AxelViii, sablen2, TheBlackPec, Waqel Laith, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zero1976
02-22-2018, 05:18 PM #11
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by wishnd View Post
Yes, that is true. I thought about that but I was already done with everything else unfortunately. Still, people can always try the save after they have 100 wins. It will still save them 200 more to go. And these updates do not change any of other trophies. With the exception of the treasures since you need to open 150 more to unlock the last trophy.

No problem. I will try Dissidia one day. I have it but i am not planning to play it now. It will definitely help on no damage and so on.

For me i always make whenever possible full platinum save sets on every game i play just before i unlock the trophy.
02-22-2018, 05:51 PM #12
Ive just done all hard mode. How do I send you my save??
02-22-2018, 06:16 PM #13
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
good work here pal, im not able to copy the save across to my ps4 after resigning :( any idea why? ill get the error code when i can
02-22-2018, 06:29 PM #14
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
i get the message:

Cannot copy.
(CE-42613-6)

any idea?
02-22-2018, 06:31 PM #15
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
i get the message:

Cannot copy.
(CE-42613-6)

any idea?

are you at beta test 5.50?
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 02-22-2018 at 06:34 PM.
02-22-2018, 06:34 PM #16
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
i am mate, im going back down to 5.05 now to try it again
02-22-2018, 06:40 PM #17
save wizard say if you are at 5.50 it may cause error
02-22-2018, 06:47 PM #18
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
copies fine on 505 so must be caused by that Smile
02-22-2018, 06:57 PM #19
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
copies fine on 505 so must be caused by that Smile

I have two save. One for NOT A SCRATCH and another is for ROCK N ROLL
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo