Post: Assassin's Creed Chronicles - China The Completionist save [CUSA01329]
02-24-2018, 06:12 AM #1
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); - The Completionist - Achieve the highest score and fastest time in each memory.
to achive this go to memory 3 and you need to do 2940 points
use this video for info

also there are a few animus shards and a chest left so you can get
- Shiny Collect all the Animus Shards
- Tell Me A Story Open all Scroll Chests
use triangle button on each memory to see where the missing animus shards and chest are

I think you can get more trophies. if you finish the last mission (12) on plus you can get the
- The Way It's Meant To Be - Complete every memory in the Plus or Plus Hard Game Modes.

if it unlocks anything else please post here what it unlocks.

this is for the digital version (standalone version)
Download link
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-10-2019 at 04:25 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to leicabogdan for this useful post:

aeneax, Bumcleaver, dwessasss, fumatelo, gF6I20JLDs3c, nicneonic, Silnov12345, v1992, Wosley
11-30-2018, 02:05 PM #2
gF6I20JLDs3c
Save Point
do you have Russia or India?
02-09-2019, 07:33 PM #3
im at the end of china is it ok to add saves to this thread,im doing all 3 china india russia,there is no saveset on ngu for this game so im making one

The following user thanked brechfabeast for this useful post:

aeneax
02-10-2019, 04:29 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by brechfabeast View Post
im at the end of china is it ok to add saves to this thread,im doing all 3 china india russia,there is no saveset on ngu for this game so im making one

That would be a fantastic addition to the forums. I would suggest creating a separate thread, particularly if you're doing all 3 and especially if you bought them as a bundle since that might throw off the CUSA information for save compatibility (definitely does in EU, and in US it depends on whether you have digital bundle or physical bundle).

Out of curiosity, what region would yours be in?
02-10-2019, 05:20 PM #5
it will be eu region digital bundle version
02-11-2019, 03:28 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
it will be eu region digital bundle version

I think that means different CUSA, and also different trophy list with a few different trophy requirements - plus a platinum - from the game in this thread which is the digital standalone for EU. Weird how Ubi did it this way especially since they handled it another, even more confusing, way in US.

So yeah, a separate thread would prevent a lot of confusion even if leicabogdan agreed to merge saves and posts with you, which would be up to him in any event.
02-11-2019, 05:14 PM #7
ok i will make a new thread i have one more playthrough on india then the first lot of saves will be ready,its not a full saveset just all the annoying an grind trophys will be done, the rest can be done legit easy, for all 3 it will take me a week because i have work also but i will try my best to get them finished.also whats up with this 504 error on ngu and 404 error its annoying
02-11-2019, 05:43 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
ok i will make a new thread i have one more playthrough on india then the first lot of saves will be ready,its not a full saveset just all the annoying an grind trophys will be done, the rest can be done legit easy, for all 3 it will take me a week because i have work also but i will try my best to get them finished.also whats up with this 504 error on ngu and 404 error its annoying

We're aware of the problem and it's being looked into. "Thanks for your patience in the meantime" and all that trite stuff. Seriously, thanks for bearing with it, and looking forward to seeing those saves.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1023762-site-load-issues.html
02-13-2019, 10:49 AM #9
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
i think its better to make a separate thread because they are different CUSA, like aeneax said.
As for the other stand alones games from this series maybe i will make a save set for them in the future when i will start playing them. for now im taking a break from trophy hunting, playing some Path of exile on pc.
06-01-2020, 02:17 PM #10

did you make a full saveset????
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo