02-26-2018, 07:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone this is my friends Phantom Pain Platinum Save he gave me permission to upload it on here since he barely knows how to work a computer.

I'm currently testing out all the trophies you can achieve with it, I was able to go from 10% to 52% with this save so far.

All I did was Recruit Soldiers from the Challenge Task Rewards,Developed some Weapons,Went back to Mother Base and did a Target Practice Side Op and returned back to the ACC. Doing this should pop a bunch of trophies related to Side Ops,Missions,Development,Staff etc...

Please test it yourself and post your findings!

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE

Here is a Save with Quiet back and ready for deployment, I don't think this save has enough Materials to build a Nuke so I'm still keeping the old save up

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-22-2019 at 03:24 PM. Reason: title

The following 29 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

232198732981, angeloislive, Antroise, ChrisBalrog, danilo_BR, DARKNESSHAVOK, Death1127, Diego_kyo, Dixon481, dstraor08, ElectroRaisins, Exo_Skeleton, geba, HW99, JonGraumann, malptm, PabloMunk, Poloki123, repair2, RX_350, ser, shankspp, snahp888, Spcedead678, tanderson, Wosley, xavier3245, zWalkinG, zxLYTExz
07-18-2019, 01:43 PM #29
HELLO YOU HAVE SAVED FOR THE TROPHY:

executor

conquest

expedition

preservation

please give me strength in these trophies

SOLID METAL GEAR GEAR GAME FOR DORNA PHATOM (CUSA01140)

The following user thanked Kallmax for this useful post:

Spcedead678
03-13-2020, 02:47 AM #30
ADAY
Rookie
Can I the Elite. Complete all missions with an S rank trophy from this save
05-15-2020, 10:24 PM #31
How is the Collector trophy obtained with this saved?

Great Job Friend!
12-23-2020, 01:30 PM #32
Tested with the latest version update. Trophies related to Side Ops, Missions, Development, Staff etc... doesn't pop as stated. Trophy related to mission will have to replay again in order to pop. When you finish one of the mission some of the S rank trophy will also pop.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo