03-09-2018, 06:51 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im hoping Bo4 will be a mix of of Bo1 and Bo2

What do you all think ?
03-09-2018, 01:15 PM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Well they said to "Forget everything you know" so maybe.
But I was really happy with BO3 zombies. Finished every easter eggs ton of times
03-09-2018, 01:35 PM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Well they said to "Forget everything you know" so maybe.
But I was really happy with BO3 zombies. Finished every easter eggs ton of times

Yup they were pretty simple compared with the rest
03-09-2018, 04:16 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by Outsider
i'd think that they would aim more towards a Black Ops 2 feel, but who knows, they could be coming out with something completely new to the series, maybe a type of battle royale mix up. I really expect it to feel just like Black Ops 3 but boots on the ground though. There was nothing wrong with BO3 in my opinion in comparison to the recent CODs other than the boost jumping, so it could work

Boots on the ground and get rid of the supply drops

they also did kinda fuck the game since some of the weapons were just to good and it was unfair towards the other players
03-09-2018, 04:19 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Im hoping Bo4 will be a mix of of Bo1 and Bo2

What do you all think ?

They announced that this will set the records for all the other Call of Duties, so I'm sure they're going to come in with a bang. In addition, there is some stuff not everyone knows about. This COD will take place in the year 2020 for it be a modern call of duty, and will also be boots on the ground. This is Treyarch we're talking about, we for sure can expect league play return, and also a remaster "If they want the records to break". They can whipe out MWR as a remaster for World at War; which will also whipe out the new WW2 Cod.

We can just imagine some amazing stuff coming soon!
03-09-2018, 04:20 PM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by Outsider
yea the supply drops in black ops 3 were fucking horrible, you're right there. I bet theyll be back in some capacity though, I prefer Fortnite's style with cosmetics only but we know that's not the COD way

I always been alot into the treyarch titles did like all of them

world at war 8/10
Bo1 9/10
Bo2 8/10

i already know they never gonna make something like world at war again but it will be nice if it has a mix of bo1 and bo2
03-09-2018, 04:21 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
They announced that this will set the records for all the other Call of Duties, so I'm sure they're going to come in with a bang. In addition, there is some stuff not everyone knows about. This COD will take place in the year 2020 for it be a modern call of duty, and will also be boots on the ground. This is Treyarch we're talking about, we for sure can expect league play return, and also a remaster "If they want the records to break". They can whipe out MWR as a remaster for World at War; which will also whipe out the new WW2 Cod.

We can just imagine some amazing stuff coming soon!

2020 is that not like before Bo2 and after Bo1 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo