03-11-2018, 12:53 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently they did figure out how to open the debug menu on the Jak And Daxter games which will help with unlocking alot of trophies

i got the the platinum for Jak 2 in less then 5mins

Jak 3 i got arround 80% only missing a few trophies

Here is some more information about the debug menu
You must login or register to view this content.

this also works on ps3 but not on vita

Jak 1 Debug Menu

This are my trophy unlocks with the debug menu (Jak 2 can be done in 5mins if done correctly)

For Jak 1 after you did use the code go to your Power Cell Menu And click L1 + R1 on every power cell you will now only miss the final boss trophy and some collectibles

For Jak 2 after you did use the code use all the options with your second controller (L3 + X / L3 + O / L3 + R1 / L3 + Square ) use them a few times to make sure you got the collectible trophies then go the main menu click on secrets now you see something about story 1 and 2 and 3 just go to 3 and click on the last one on the list and just watch the cutscene when its done you will have all the trophies

For Jak 3 do exact the same as for Jak 2 (it need to be done it the main menu so first quit to the main menu and then click on secrets)
Last edited by Wosley ; 03-13-2018 at 12:23 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

danilo_BR, eeee, fenicce, GreenTea101, justeve, Kaio_Rui, RageSoul51, ThatEpicSomeone, Vaalkhana
03-11-2018, 07:30 PM #2
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
holy crap, how did you do this? is it from homebrew ps4 or save wizard?
03-11-2018, 07:38 PM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
holy crap, how did you do this? is it from homebrew ps4 or save wizard?

Just a regular Ps4 and the game itself and the cheatcode ofcourse

its like gta just enter the code and then i used my second controller to pop the trophies
03-11-2018, 07:51 PM #4
LiquidHD
Save Point
wow now thats a crazy "exploit".
03-11-2018, 07:53 PM #5
Wosley
Jak 1 is missing the collectible trophies exept the power cells (only the orbs and the flies which can be easily obtained while flying)
03-12-2018, 04:29 AM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Jak 1 is missing the collectible trophies exept the power cells (only the orbs and the flies which can be easily obtained while flying)

you should make a small save set with the debug mode. Saves could make jak1 and 3 much quicker
03-12-2018, 07:01 AM #7
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
This could let me finish up on jak 2&3 so i can test this later.

And you would think save wizard could add something like this to their codes to make the process easier.
03-12-2018, 09:09 AM #8
Wosley
This could let me finish up on jak 2&3 so i can test this later.

And you would think save wizard could add something like this to their codes to make the process easier.

The only cheats they can make is for max everything but that wont pop anything since it need to be 1 of each left
03-12-2018, 09:23 AM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
The only cheats they can make is for max everything but that wont pop anything since it need to be 1 of each left

like i mean a enabler to turn on the debug menu with their codes, but maybe it would be difficult to do as its a button prompt and is only stored in the memory temporary so can't be saved, so yeah maybe you are right about that.
03-12-2018, 09:25 AM #10
Wosley
like i mean a enabler to turn on the debug menu with their codes, but maybe it would be difficult to do as its a button prompt and is only stored in the memory temporary so can't be saved, so yeah maybe you are right about that.

the Debug menu might also get patched any moment

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo