Earlier You must login or register to view this content., said that a Debug Mode is available in all three Jak & Daxter games, but as far Jak X - there is a menu, but finding out how to open it is the hard part.
Systems Compatible: PS4, PS3, PSVita (limited only half).
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Tutorial on how activate the Mode:
Generally, the tutorials on how to do it for each game are individually the same.
1) To start, log into your PS4 on your main account & make sure it is activated on the PS4 as yours.
2) Now open the desired Jak game, (this case Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy), load up your save file.
3) Now in the game, press the PlayStation button on your second controller & sign into another profile. Your screen should redirect to the 1st profile with the game loaded.
4) First part with actually opening the menu, so on the 2nd Controller: You must login or register to view this content.
Make sure during part 4, don't move the L3 while pressing down on it, or else it'll register as another key being entered & mess up the combination.
5) Now afterwards of entering Part 1 or Part 1 & 2 or both together completely with the bottom one, then use your 1st Controller play regularly. As a referral guide onto how to use the controller & the new button functions go here: You must login or register to view this content.
All things you need to understand about what does what, is fully explained inside the Jak & Daxter Debug Wiki. Unless requested I'm not gonna copy & paste everything that is said on the Wiki. But, the biggest issue is don't do something unless you understand what your attempting to do.
Credits to You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.