04-27-2018, 10:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ladies and gents, hope you all ok. I didnt know where to exactly put this thread in so mods feel free to move it where it belongs if I made a mistake.

I would like to make a boosting party to obtain all online (only) trophies. I dont mean only me. I mean all people who will join me will get them. What we need? We need 8 players all together willing to spend some time with the game at certain times and dates. Trophies dont work in private matches so it has to be done in public games which can take a long time. Players interested in doing it please apply. What are requirements to do this?

Requirements:

1. PS4 and the copy of the game (doooh).
2. You need to be located in EUROPE or relatively close due to time zone.
3. You need to be patient, willing to help others, work good as a part of the team and follow instructions (team effort so everyone gets trophies).
4. Free time to grind the trophies, weekdays or weekends, depends from team availability, you need to be 100% reliable to not waste time of other people.
5. You need a PS4 headset to communicate in ENGLISH in PS4 Voice Party.
6. You need a serious approach to this. Im not looking for clowns or jokers.

As there is me wanting to do this, there is 7 slots available. Please apply if u know for 100% that u can do it. Its not an easy task and it wont be a quick job as we will all have to work together so everyone gets trophies.

Signed up people so far:

1. GTXMike
04-29-2018, 04:19 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by GTXMike View Post
Hello ladies and gents, hope you all ok. I didnt know where to exactly put this thread in so mods feel free to move it where it belongs if I made a mistake.

I would like to make a boosting party to obtain all online (only) trophies. I dont mean only me. I mean all people who will join me will get them. What we need? We need 8 players all together willing to spend some time with the game at certain times and dates. Trophies dont work in private matches so it has to be done in public games which can take a long time. Players interested in doing it please apply. What are requirements to do this?

Requirements:

3. You need to be patient, willing to help others, work good as a part of the team and follow instructions (team effort so everyone gets trophies).
4. Free time to grind the trophies, weekdays or weekends, depends from team availability, you need to be 100% reliable to not waste time of other people.

As there is me wanting to do this, there is 7 slots available. Please apply if u know for 100% that u can do it. Its not an easy task and it wont be a quick job as we will all have to work together so everyone gets trophies.

Signed up people so far:

1. GTXMike

pretty easy to do anyways. play a game and get some supplies, then join and leave games and itll skip ahead, then when youre down to 1 person play a game take far less time i found. i just havent been arsed to do it on ps4 yet, im like week 11 day 3 :'( i really need to finish it as theyre my last trophies on the game
05-05-2018, 12:31 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Hello ladies and gents, hope you all ok. I didnt know where to exactly put this thread in so mods feel free to move it where it belongs if I made a mistake.

Requirements:

Signed up people so far:

1. GTXMike

Im a beast at the game I can easily carry you to get all the trophies.
05-06-2018, 10:37 PM #4
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
i need the trophies too but im in the united states
05-06-2018, 10:47 PM #5

Requirements:

Signed up people so far:

1. GTXMike

You can do PSNProfiles create a session & see how many people will join, you can limit the amount & say what you’re trying to achieve.
05-10-2018, 01:00 AM #6
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Im a beast at the game I can easily carry you to get all the trophies.

I will remember to contact you when i will start playing the game again. Thanks for offer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo