01-30-2019, 04:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Free games PSN plus march 2019

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - PS4
The Witness -PS4
Divekick, PS3 (Cross-Buy PS Vita)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, PS3
Gunhouse, PS Vita (Cross-Buy PS4)
Rogue Aces, PS Vita (Cross-Buy PS4)

Last edited by danilo_BR ; 02-27-2019 at 05:38 PM.

The following user thanked danilo_BR for this useful post:

aeneax
02-01-2019, 03:52 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
For the "Top of the Class" trophy in Hitman, is it still possible to make your own map or whatever it is and then play it? I've seen conflicting reports, some saying they patched it out and you can only play other peoples maps or missions or whatever, but others saying - after the patch in question - that they got it by making their own then getting the high score.
02-02-2019, 07:35 PM #3
Hi, have you managed to get information on this subject? I would also like to know if it is possible to create your own map

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by avensis ; 10-12-2019 at 11:20 AM.
02-03-2019, 04:24 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by avensis View Post
Hi, have you managed to get information on this subject? I would also like to know if it is possible to create your own map

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

No information yet on my question, but while I haven't played the game from what I've read the issue isn't whether or not you can create your own map (or contract, I guess they're called). It's instead whether or not you can still then play your own contract after publishing it. It makes the "Top of the Class" trophy infinitely easier to get, because that trophy means you have to be top of the leaderboards on an online contract, meaning something from the online community. The more people started to play, the harder this trophy got, obviously.

So the easy solution became to make your own contract and make it really simple, then publish it and play it slow. That established the base score, and since you played it slow it should be a pretty low one so easy to beat. Then immediately replay it and play it fast, so you easily beat the base score you established and are top of the leaderboard. Trophy pops. Trick was just to make sure you immediately replayed it after your first time, before someone else got to it.

I read some things from maybe June saying that you couldn't play your own contract anymore after the most recent patch. But I also read things from July and after saying that trick, described above, worked like a charm from people who just used it. Since it has to be done online, they had to have been playing on the most recent patch. So I'm not sure how to reconcile that. Either someone was wrong about the earlier patch or maybe just doing it wrong, or maybe the option was removed and then added back.

But it would be nice to know for sure if you can still play a contract you make yourself before deciding whether or not to play this one.
02-08-2019, 03:11 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Method posted above still works for Top of the Class, at least on latest patch, US version, despite reports that it had been patched out more than half a year ago. Remember after creating your contract you'll need to play it twice for the trophy - once to set a baseline and a second time to beat that baseline.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
02-27-2019, 05:40 PM #6
update free psn plus march 2019

The following user thanked danilo_BR for this useful post:

aeneax
03-03-2019, 04:08 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I've been both looking forward to - and dreading - The Witness, for years. I guess now is the time to finally deal with The Challenge.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

and 1 other user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo