Post: Can you have a legit looking platinum trophy if you use a save file?
06-03-2019, 06:39 PM #1
Anakin
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Planning to get all trophies in a game except this one pain in the ass one. Then I'll resign a save and use that to pop that last trophy and the plat. Would this be detectable to sites like psnprofiles or Sony?
06-03-2019, 08:15 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Anakin View Post
Planning to get all trophies in a game except this one pain in the ass one. Then I'll resign a save and use that to pop that last trophy and the plat. Would this be detectable to sites like psnprofiles or Sony?

If you are just planning ot get 1 trophy then it doesn't matter what kind of save you use but they won't track it in anyway since its just 1 trophy you can't do anything wrong with that (only if it pops to close to the trophy before that depends on game by game so best wait a few days before popping the last trophy) for multiple trophies you would need to use a save set that pops the trophy 1 by 1 and not multiple trophies at once

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Anakin
06-04-2019, 02:14 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Anakin View Post
Planning to get all trophies in a game except this one pain in the ass one. Then I'll resign a save and use that to pop that last trophy and the plat. Would this be detectable to sites like psnprofiles or Sony?

One way to try and be safe would be to go to one of those sites and look up the first 50 people or so who got the platinum for that game, pick one of them, find that game in their trophy list, sort the trophies for that game by time and date, and then you'll be able to see the exact order in which they popped trophies and also how much time it took them after the last trophy before they popped the trophy you're looking for. So if it took them an hour and a half, leave at least that much time. If it took them 15 hours, maybe check on others because it could be they had to work or went to sleep or did something else, but if you see it took a lot of people 15 hours, I'd do that otherwise it looks suspicious if it takes others 15 hours and you're doing it in 1.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Anakin
08-17-2019, 05:29 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
theyre bums, if someone reports your account after seeing this post they'll remove you from the database like they did me xD many many have which i can see have gone undetected just be smart, any instant plats or two or more trophies which you cant obtain without a big time gap you could get removed
08-18-2019, 09:48 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xLew-- View Post
theyre bums, if someone reports your account after seeing this post they'll remove you from the database like they did me xD many many have which i can see have gone undetected just be smart, any instant plats or two or more trophies which you cant obtain without a big time gap you could get removed

Depends just never use the same name on here then your psn account if you do leaderboards can track down if you are using saves

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo