11-10-2019, 10:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i have Borderlands 3 on disc and i wanna mod my ammo etc.. But the only way to do that atm is with PS4Cheater.

Is there any way to start a fw bound game on a lower fw console?
For example: Boderlands 3 needs FW 6.00 or higher and i have 5.05. Can i use a spoof to start the game or is there any way to bypass that block?

And another thing: Is there any Save Decrypter in work? SaveWizard doesnt answer to a email and they dont add DI Riptide or Borderlands 3 AW Mode. So even with the Latest Gibbed Release, we cant do anything with that game.
And the "Private" decrypters arent aviable for the "public" wich is very sad because, those who got a "private" tool, are blocking the whole modding scene more then Save Wizard.
11-11-2019, 05:01 PM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hi, i have Borderlands 3 on disc and i wanna mod my ammo etc.. But the only way to do that atm is with PS4Cheater.

For example: Boderlands 3 needs FW 6.00 or higher and i have 5.05. Can i use a spoof to start the game or is there any way to bypass that block?

And another thing: Is there any Save Decrypter in work? SaveWizard doesnt answer to a email and they dont add DI Riptide or Borderlands 3 AW Mode. So even with the Latest Gibbed Release, we cant do anything with that game.
And the "Private" decrypters arent aviable for the "public" wich is very sad because, those who got a "private" tool, are blocking the whole modding scene more then Save Wizard.

Best to use edit game's memory in real time mod what you want then simple save the game....easy workaround in modding game saves on 5.05...

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

violet-vengeance
11-18-2019, 05:45 PM #3
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Hi, i have Borderlands 3 on disc and i wanna mod my ammo etc.. But the only way to do that atm is with PS4Cheater.

Best to use edit game's memory in real time mod what you want then simple save the game....easy workaround in modding game saves on 5.05...

That's what iam trying to do...

And thats the reason why i made this Discussion...
11-20-2019, 05:35 AM #4

For the dead island games, all I did was install a mod menu for them on my jailbroken ps4 then have my main ps4 join the via the LAN coop then use the mod menu on the jailbroken console to drop your main account modded items, skip waves in the area, teleport to different places, etc. Basically hosting your own modded lobby haha
11-20-2019, 02:47 PM #5
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post

That's what iam trying to do...

And thats the reason why i made this Discussion...

Yeah if Save Wizard doesn't have a specific cheat I usually find the memory address myself on 5.05 then edit it then save the game then transfer save to my other ps4 that is on latest firmware..
12-02-2019, 10:48 AM #6
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
No you need a 6.21 kexploit. Save codes haven't changed since 5.50 so if you got keys. for 5.50 you'll have keys all the way up to 7.00+ wait till next year like everyone else is the only way.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo