11-21-2019, 10:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Best multiplayer game when you just want to turn your brain off for a few hours

I've many 'serious' and somewhat exhausting single player games the likes of Divinity 2, Witcher 3 and most recently The Outer Worlds I'm currently playing, but I need a good multiplayer game to boot up when I'm just looking to kill an hour or two while simultaneously watching TV after a long day at work.

The two games I can think of that fits my criteria the best are Diablo 3, GTA5 and Rocket League, but I've already played these before (only just recently made the switch to PS4). Was hoping to find something new. What's your recommendations?You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JamesWilliams11 ; 11-22-2019 at 01:43 AM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters
11-21-2019, 04:35 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by JamesWilliams11 View Post
Best multiplayer game when you just want to turn your brain off for a few hours

I've many 'serious' and somewhat exhausting single player games the likes of Divinity 2, Witcher 3 and most recently The Outer Worlds I'm currently playing, but I need a good multiplayer game to boot up when I'm just looking to kill an hour or two while simultaneously watching TV after a long day at work.

The two games I can think of that fits my criteria the best are Diablo 3, GTA5 and Rocket League, but I've already played these before (only just recently made the switch to PS4). Was hoping to find something new. What's your recommendations?You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Thread title was broken from too many characters, so there was no visible title in the thread forum. I shortened it so it would appear, but obviously feel free to edit it if you want something different.

I'm not sure that I look to just kill time and I'm not really great at turning my brain off, but here goes:

Age of Empires II on PC
Factions in the Last of Us
For a while I was enjoying Uncharted 4's multiplayer mode, then I got unfathomably angry at it
Mass Effect 3 and yes I know, I don't know why I liked it either but I will say it shut my brain off!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo