Post: Borderlands 3 - Community Item Dropper Save Project
12-06-2019, 04:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PC Players have it made I sort of regret getting the PS4 version with its slow load times and far less trade/save share selections.

With that said I am working on making a large collection of the popular build items on a list of so far 12 mules [none of which are Slot 1]. Couple hours a day to farm myself/search & download others hard work to an alt profile to sort thru items for anything decent.

You can help! Yourself as well as those that come after. Make copies of your best items for any class any build and either mail them to me, I am happy to dupe for you if needed, or upload a character save with a full bag of goodies and share them here.

I also keep copies of every skin/trinket/head etc I find to add to this massive save I am making.

I will need others support, the drop rates on godly rolls is far to rare for one person to get them all before an update changes things again.

My PSN is Suikumo. Add me and together we can make a fully stocked PS4 save for everyone!
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-07-2019 at 02:53 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Deviluke for this useful post:

Denilson555, heyyycoop, vojkan
12-07-2019, 02:51 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Deviluke View Post

Moved you out of the game saves section and into the more general PS4 gaming section.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-07-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo