02-22-2013, 12:20 PM #1
xKtF
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Should I trade my consoles in or keep them?Once the newer Systems are released do you think you will ever use your PS3 and Xbox again? I am stuck I don't know which to choose I should start selling them now as I know its going to get me the most money as of now.
Rather than waiting till the last minute.Which are you going to choose? Keep your other systems or trade them in?
Hard decision.
02-22-2013, 03:03 PM #11
BlackReaperHD
CocainMatrixx
Originally posted by INFINITYCL View Post
Should I trade my consoles in or keep them?Once the newer Systems are released do you think you will ever use your PS3 and Xbox again? I am stuck I don't know which to choose I should start selling them now as I know its going to get me the most money as of now.
Rather than waiting till the last minute.Which are you going to choose? Keep your other systems or trade them in?
Hard decision.

#i have 1 ps3 ultraslim and 1 fat rex rebug im selling the cfw ps3 right now and will sell the ultraslim OR go to gamestop if the ps4 is released and trade it in 4 a cheaper price but i still think that i get more for a 500 gb (2months old) ultraslim on ebay then gamestop will give.
02-22-2013, 03:07 PM #12
Keep the ps3, never get xbox....
02-22-2013, 04:07 PM #13
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
I'm going to trade my phat model in soon I think! I'm keeping my other one because I know some of my friends wont get a PS4 straight away and I'll still want to play with them occasionally!
02-22-2013, 07:03 PM #14
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
I will wait a month, see some reviews, check about bugs, need fixes, etc. Then will decide either to buy it in that moment or continue waiting. I will sell my systems after I decide when to buy the PS4.
02-22-2013, 10:13 PM #15
I probably won't sell my systems. I could easily get more than enough for the PS4 just by selling all my PS3 accessories (including the PS3) and my Xbox 360. However, I think it's a little too early and I would be left empty handed for months if I sell it now.

I think I'm just going to keep my systems though. :think:
02-22-2013, 10:22 PM #16
if you trade in it will be better
02-22-2013, 10:42 PM #17
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by kazam

You can buy one wait a few months for a pro 1337 hacker to make a Jailbreak for the PS4? :happycry:

i doubt that for a long time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo