03-04-2013, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering
03-04-2013, 10:08 PM #20
Is there a CFW for 4.00 or Higher? No, I think Sony Shit themselves when GeoH0t did his thing. So there gotten much more cracked down on sercurity.
03-05-2013, 01:15 AM #21
6jarjar6
Little One
If there would be a jailbreak I would be scared to do it with the huge price of the PS4 plus your IP would probably banned so no escape :(
03-05-2013, 01:21 AM #22
doubt it will happen, maybe like a year after the system releases, but highly unlikely
03-05-2013, 04:04 AM #23
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I highly doubt it'll happen. But it'll fun watching what some of these devs can do.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Machiavelli_23
03-05-2013, 04:32 AM #24
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
If it does happen hypothetically speaking, Then SONY will probably send people ( fucking officers or some shit ) to your home to take your system. Man could i only imagine. :think:
03-05-2013, 04:57 AM #25
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
If it does happen hypothetically speaking, Then SONY will probably send people ( fucking officers or some shit ) to your home to take your system. Man could i only imagine. :think:

That would be breaking the law on their part.
03-05-2013, 05:07 AM #26
I personally say there will never be a PS4 jailbreak. I'd love to see those dev's prove me wrong!
03-05-2013, 03:34 PM #27
Alt
Banned
Just have to wait and see what some Dev's do really. I myself don't want to see CFW online, offline is fine but not online.
03-06-2013, 12:15 AM #28
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by Bounkass View Post
So let me get this straight, you would throw away YOUR PS4 if SOMEONE ELSE hacks HIS PS3 because you don't want to see another Sony device hacked? And for THAT reason YOU will get an UNHACKABLE XBOX?

:yds:
GENIUSCH!

If you wouldn't be such of a dumbass you would understand that it's an expresion, not to be taken literally.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Another thing I forgot.
NOTE: I love the ps4 as the next guy I really do.
But let's be honest, xbox 720 will be much better receiving everything first map packs annoucements first.
Meanwhile for the ps4 you will have to wait. Microsoft although it's most likely the xbox 720 will get hacked first they give much more maintenance to their servers. So does sony but sony's servers are allways laggy. I was doing a comparison between both consoles (PS3 & Xbox 360) Both consoles are awesome theres no clue on that. But I found that the xbox runs more smoothly than the ps3, ps3 has blu-ray, HD Graphics and well xbox doesn't have blue-ray but still has hd graphics and as for the "I need to pay for internet in xbox" well in that it sucks no denying in that. All of this has been just an opinion that came to my mind and if I did any errors on something i'm sorry ill fix it quickly.

No offense to anybody. Nor their consoles.

The following user groaned DinoFreak for this awful post:

warman_94

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo